Finally done!

Started by Shadow, April 24, 2013, 06:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I just wrote my last exam of undergrad last night! As of a few months from now, I'll have a BSc in physics and mathematics. :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Cool! Way to go Shadow!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Awesome Shadow :) congrats!

Uiblis

Congratulations! Teach me your mad physics skillz plox
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Genevieve

Yaaaaaay! Graduating is the best.

Shadow

I <3 my laptop - after 5 years of faithful service, it started to noticeably fail only on the day I wrote my last exam (faulty inverter keeps dimming the screen unpredictably). On a related note, I discovered this while looking for ways to fix it.

Peace Alliance

Congrats man, I can't wait to do the same next year (not double majoring though, that's crazy).

Shadow

It's not really a double major, it's called Honours BSc in physics-math, so it's more physics than a physics major and a little less math than a math major.

windhound

Inverters and/or bulbs are generally replaceable...  though if its a 5 year old laptop it may be time to retire it anyways.  Great that it held out till the end.

Its somewhat amazing how many subreddits there are - each of them their own little communities, esp. the non-default-frontpage ones.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Yea, I could order an inverter for ~$40 it looks like, but I think it's time to get a new machine anyway. The screen still works fine for the moment, it just takes a little jiggling ^_^.