Who still exists

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 25, 2015, 03:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Ah cool :)

Quote from: Briar on April 30, 2015, 06:01:31 PM
What does one do with an organizational communications degree?

You beat me to it! Something in Marketing/PR maybe?

Krowdon

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 30, 2015, 06:02:57 PM
Ah cool :)

Quote from: Briar on April 30, 2015, 06:01:31 PM
What does one do with an organizational communications degree?

You beat me to it! Something in Marketing/PR maybe?

Yeah more PR
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Fancy. You could be in charge of celebrity poop control.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sharptooh

Are you still having archeological adventures Briar?

Briar

Nope. I'm a GIS Technician and Cartographer for a county in Washington.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sharptooh

That's pretty cool :) must be pretty complicated stuff.

Briar

Lets just say there is a reason I've been posting on here during my work hours.....

Wordsarecool

I am somehow stumbling through college, though It is somewhat unlikely that anything productive will come of it. Yesterday saw me finish a major essay forty minutes before the deadline and thus free me to post here or anywhere for some time. As my preferred forums are all dead and I have had no inspiration for writing of my own, I found myself checking back here to see if it were still alive and thus here I am now.

I would elaborate on some points but it usually sort of devolves into some form of self-pity.

Krowdon

Quote from: Wordsarecool on April 30, 2015, 09:59:25 PM
I am somehow stumbling through college, though It is somewhat unlikely that anything productive will come of it. Yesterday saw me finish a major essay forty minutes before the deadline and thus free me to post here or anywhere for some time. As my preferred forums are all dead and I have had no inspiration for writing of my own, I found myself checking back here to see if it were still alive and thus here I am now.

I would elaborate on some points but it usually sort of devolves into some form of self-pity.

Do you like roleplaying I can point you to some Redwall RP sites I just joined. or Rejoined.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

That might be interesting.

I noticed you joined RWL, and have been monitoring that site myself for some time.

Krowdon

Wordsarecool

Krowdon

I will fight them for that acronym. It is so confusing. I just refer to them as Legacy TBH.

Briar

Quote from: Krowdon on May 01, 2015, 08:32:02 AM
I will fight them for that acronym. It is so confusing. I just refer to them as Legacy TBH.

Agreed.

Krowdon

Quote from: Wordsarecool on April 30, 2015, 10:34:08 PM
That might be interesting.

I noticed you joined RWL, and have been monitoring that site myself for some time.

Words come RP with me there.