okok NOT FUNNY

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, October 03, 2009, 06:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

He's so drunk he doesn't even remember doing it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Definitely, by the looks of his post :D

BTW, as for mudkips:

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

so i herd u liek mudkipz
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Quote from: Night WolfI liek Mudkipz!! Zey ar teh awsom!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Night you're in love with small blue pokemons!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

Geez, cheating on poor Firetooth again...

USUALLY.

Briar

I dunno....Firetooth hasn't been around
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

Well, his buttocks are on fire, after all...

USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

Night Wolf

Quote from: AoU on October 03, 2009, 06:56:06 PM
I've decided that Spellcheak is either Briar or NightWolf, and that THEY BOTH SUCK!
This Was not me.

Krowdon

You were too busy being your clone.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I wasnt my clone!  >:(

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

im spamming with the president!