The Official RWL Photo Album

Started by The Lady Shael, July 18, 2003, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkclaw2

Quote from: Scarwake on August 18, 2005, 10:18:06 PM
*stares* Soooo not true...they can't track you down with just a picture....
You just don't get it... Tisk tisk.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Scarwake

Uhhh yeah I do....They can't track you down by your picture...unless you put your whole name on it or your address or something like that...  And if you're gonna say IP address that won't work either because pictures are sent to either Shael or Myself and then we upload them to the photo album, so if anyone's gonna get stalked down by anyone it'd be one of us(Shael or Me) two.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Yeah, so watch out, you all know what a dangerous stalker I am. *rolls eyes*

But TJ's right, unless we knew your exact address, just the picture is rather useless. And the picture doesn't even have to be a close-up. In Wolf's first picture, he was sitting like 20 feet away behind his laptop in a dark room wearing sunglasses.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

People Who Think They Can Be Tracked Down = Paranoid

PWTTCBTD = P

Barkclaw2

I think it's called scitsafranic.

As for why I think this...it's a long story that I am not allowed to state over an internet connection.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

Schizophrenic? ^_^

All those stories you here about young girls meeting up with a guy they knew online who's actually a 40 year old child molester... those are not only rare, but you'd have to be really dumb to fall for one of them.? I know a guy who drove and met up with two girls we both know only online (well, now he knows them personally).

Holby

I will not deleted this

Barkclaw2

Ok, that's it. Now I'm never going to give out what state I live in. And I do hope you're not one of those child molesters. ^_^

Scarwake

*stares* Wow...you are paranoid beyond a level in which even most people could never even dream of.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Holby on August 23, 2005, 05:22:16 AM
2 of them? O.O
Yes, and not at the same time.  DUN DUN DUN.

Quote from: Scarwake on August 26, 2005, 02:06:19 PM
*stares* Wow...you are paranoid beyond a level in which even most people could never even dream of.
Not dreams, TJ.  Nightmares.

The Lady Shael

Talk about people who AREN'T paranoid...did our latest member just use their phone number for their screen name? o.0
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Barkclaw2

I'm not peranoid!!! I have my reasons. ...Something happened to me once...me and my family... something that changed our lives forever. Something that you only hear about in movies. Something that made  my life so very interesting.

Nohcnonk

Really though, there's nothing wrong with being paranoid.

281(330)8004?  I dunno, someone dail it up. XD

Neobaron

*grin*

We lubs our webcam.

---

Trident's purdy =-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ashyra Nightwing