Turns Stored?

Started by -h4x0rS-4L1V3-, March 28, 2004, 04:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-h4x0rS-4L1V3-

What is it? :unsure: and how do you store turns? -h4x0rS-4L1V3-
I'm a Boy

Orcrist

Once you get 450 turns, any other turns that you recieve automatically are stored. Then, once you start using your 450 turns, you gain 1 turn per 10 mins + 1 turn from storage until you run outta storage. Then you'll get the normal 1 turn every 10 mins.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

The Lady Shael

*nods* Exactly that. Turns are automatically stored. And this belongs in the help section. *moves*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Leave 'im alone Shael he/she's new.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Juska

I agree with Shael, any noob with eyes can see that this is labeled "Help" Therefore if he/she needs help it should go here. Help is even in the title, just because people don't post here much doesn't mean people don't what goes on here....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

o.0 I wasn't being mean or anything, I didn't have a positive or negative tone at all in that post. I was just remarking, much more to myself actually, that it fits better in this forum. I wasn't telling him off, just informing him, and/or anyone else who comes across the topic.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Stoat-tamer

Turns :) I like turns

Sonoras

Hide! The n00bs are comin' in FAST! Run!
*Runs*