Pirates Vs Ninjas!

Started by Daryn, April 12, 2009, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you side on?

Pirates
Ninjas

Gen. Volkov

Topic has been done, both in coolness and who would win in a fight. It's been decided, Pirates win both categories.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dark Night

ninjas win in my opionion they're stealth

Takara

Heck no! Ninjas rule! Ninjas have stealth and super cool moves and really fabulous weapons and COOL OUTFITS!!! Pirates have scurvy and one eye and peglegs and messed up swords and treasures AND STUPID OUTFITS!!! I like ninjas better.

But just imagine a ninja pirate! Well, that would kick major BUTT!

Mr.Grimm

I like eyepatches. And plunder. Do you see ninjas running around looting towns? No. No you don't. Plus pirates have fought on land before, when they sacked towns I think. But ninjas could win. I guess it just matters where they fight.

Night Wolf

aye pirates did fight on land on several occasions...Usually unsuccessful.

Mr.Grimm

I guess that's why they stayed on their ship most of the time...

Briar

Ninjas fight with honor, Pirates don't.  This could explain some RWL members' vote... :wink:
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on May 23, 2009, 02:29:10 PM
Ninjas fight with honor, Pirates don't.  This could explain some RWL members' vote... :wink:
I know why it would explain mine...

Gen. Volkov

Briar, ninjas had no honor in Japanese culture, they were assassins and guerrilla fighters. It was samurai who had the bushido honor code. Oh, and for the record, I went with pirates.

Quoteaye pirates did fight on land on several occasions...Usually unsuccessful.

Actually pirates were pretty cagey, and won most of their battles on land when they were the attackers. It was when they were attacked on land by regular army or marine units that the pirates lost.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Mr.Grimm

Yeah! Pirates are winning again! :D

Gen. Volkov

Pirates should win. Jack Sparrow never loses, and is totally awesome. Pirates have Jack Sparrow, what do ninjas have? A kid with cat whiskers, turtles in headbands, and a bunch of unrealistic video games. There is no ninja that is as awesome as Jack Sparrow.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 23, 2009, 02:57:01 PM
Pirates should win. Jack Sparrow never loses, and is totally awesome. Pirates have Jack Sparrow, what do ninjas have? A kid with cat whiskers, turtles in headbands, and a bunch of unrealistic video games. There is no ninja that is as awesome as Jack Sparrow.
Can't argue with that. Anyone ever been to Walt Disney World? Because I have and last time I checked, there was no ninja ride.

Briar

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 23, 2009, 02:46:44 PM

At the time of this post, they are tied.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on May 23, 2009, 03:14:24 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 23, 2009, 02:46:44 PM

At the time of this post, they are tied.
At the time of my first post, they were winning.

Saladin

Starfish love you