Toodles

Started by calria, December 20, 2003, 07:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Well, guys, I'm off to never-never land! Err... or at least Ohio for Christmas...
If you don't hear from me again, assume there was a horrendous plane crash. *cringe*  :D

And please, boys, try to be good while I'm gone, eh?

Oh, and don't attack my secret horde. Candy canes to anyone who can tell me which it is, besides those who already know.  :)  

The Lady Shael

*waves* Have fun, Cal! I'm still stuck here in Florida...it's actually been freezing this winter, it got down to 30 degrees F in the last couple days...I know it's not that cold, but still.

I was teasing Ilse and TJ on AIM last week, complaining about how freezing it was and how the temperature was a rock-bottom 60 degrees...it was so amusing. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow Knight

Quote from: The Lady Shael*waves* Have fun, Cal! I'm still stuck here in Florida...it's actually been freezing this winter, it got down to 30 degrees F in the last couple days...I know it's not that cold, but still.

I was teasing Ilse and TJ on AIM last week, complaining about how freezing it was and how the temperature was a rock-bottom 60 degrees...it was so amusing. ^_^
imma be in Florida tomarrow cause me and my family are going on a cruise for xmas

Mark

Hope you have a good trip, Cal!  *can't think of anything else to say*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Bye, Cal! I won't be able to get on much either..

baska

Bye Cal! Have fun! Oh, and for everyone else, i won't be here from the day after christmas till Jan. 8th, and then on Jan 11th it's my Birthday, so I probably wont be on much then either and a nice big birthday topic would be nice too..... ;)  

Sonoras

Yeah,see ya later.

Merry Christmas!