Your favorite memory...

Started by The Lady Shael, February 08, 2003, 01:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

With less than an hour on the clock to go, and nothing to do until then, we've got to find something to do while we're waiting. What was your favorite memory about the first part of RWL? It can be a clan, about you and your horde, someone else, a mistake someone else made, a triumph you or someone else made...just anything really.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

My favourite part... hmm...
Receiving an offer to join DI during its last days.
Still proud of being a :)  DIer
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

The time when I rose to rank 14, and sustained for a bit. It was all wonderful.. Until my "friends" got 30,000 acres from me.....The Hexans will return, but for now, with 0 money and a heck of a lot of turns, I drive my self into the ground, taking vandora with me.

Edit: Guess I'll end with more then 0 money after all....heh heh, Vandora is dying, and Its her fault
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

You're Hexans? Pity we're allied. Very good land source you know
:D  
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

ahhm. Right now I am, go ahead, attack me, I'm just venting my revenge on Vandora
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Vengerak

When the plan Retto & I concieved to overthrow Orcrist came together, & I was #1, properly, for around 10 glorious minutes, & my clan was totally unsurpassed in strength.

Holby

Now, now, don'y get yourself worked up- I'm doing the same thing.
I'm grateful to the person who only left me 500 rats to destroy. Lotsa fun this Vandy brings into the game, eh?
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Yep. And I detroyed so many rats...heh heh. Well, I got my revenge. And a new diplomat position in northern

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

An example of my latest attacks on Vandora:
Taking advantage of your enemy's provisions, you venture forth,
Your army breaks through Vandora's defenses and captures 612 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
1 Rats
In their defense, Vandora lost:

Don't you love having no losses :rolleyes:
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Wow! You're gonna be a dip for 20 glorious minutes as well!!

My favorite memory is being at the top 10 for about 3 weeks.

The Lady Shael

Hm, for me, the day Stormclaw sent me a PM asking if I could take over. At that moment, no happiness could have surpassed mine.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

The best time I've ever had in the game was yesterday, ackshully.
I had a ball.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I will not deleted this

bjornredtail

My favorite memory from round one is the Commander's Guild, followed by my recent sucessful attack on #871...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Holby

I attacked and attacked, and messaged and talked, and, som much happening at once...
And I was freeeeeeeee! I could attack anyone I wanted! I even attacked someone ranked 312 because no one had attacked them yet :P  
I will not deleted this

Bloodrath

My favourite memory was making rank 5th and holding it for quite nice nice period of time. :)