Zodiac Signs

Started by Trident, December 13, 2004, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

It took me a long time to get all of us, but find your sign, and tell me if it fits you.
I'm a Scorpio, and I'd say it does fit me.  Especially the mysterious and secretive part.  And, like most Scorpio's, my obsession with water (rivers, lakes, oceans, the rain) is really intense.  

**Note**  I copied this from a quiz, and don't have the time to correct some of the mis-spelled words.  So don't freak out if everything's not perfect.  ((Scorpio's have a lot of sarcasm I might add)).

Capricorn:  December 22 - January 19
Description: Your positive trait is Principled and your negative trait Miserly. Other words that describe you are: ambitious(power, position, money), organizational, self-disciplined, rigid, thrifty, prudent, security-conscious, conservative, responsible, practical, persistent, political, business-oriented, methodical.

Pisces:  February 19 - March 20
Description: Your positive trait is Charity and your negative trait Anxiety. Other words that describe you are: receptive, supersensitive, impressionable, peace-loving, serious, sympathetic, charitable, compassionate, artistic, creative, dreamer, dedicated, imaginative, psychic, shy, introverted, spiritual, and reclusive.

Taurus: April 20 - May 20
Description: Your positive trait is Stable and your negative trait Stubborn. Other words that describe you are: determined, efficient, stubborn, cautious, placid, persistent, enduring, introverted, conservative, conventional, materialistic, security conscious, stable, industrious, dependable, and the one generally having significant financial ability.

Cancer: June 22 - July 22
Description: Your positive trait is Protective and your negative trait Jealous. Other words that describe you are: introverted, reserved, emotional, sensitive, moody, sympathetic, security-conscious, prudent, retentive, domestic, maternal, protective, quiet, calm, imaginative, conscientious, and quite the tradtionalist

Virgo: August 23 - September 22
Description: Your positive trait is Detailed and your negative trait Critical. Other words that describe you are: practical, responsible, sensible, logical, analytical, highly discriminating, a careful planner, precise and punctual, dedicated, perfectionist, critical, health conscious, and somewhat introverted.

Scorpio: October 24 - November 21
Description: Your positive trait is Resurgent and your negative trait Ruthless. Other words that describe you are: intense, determined, powerful, strong-willed, forceful, bold, courageous, enduring, competative, resourceful, reseacher, an investigator, secretive, mysterious, penetrating, psychic, self-reliant, and somewhat introverted or closed.

Aquarius: January 20 - February 18
Description: Your positive trait is Liberal and your negative trait Eccentric. Other words that describe you are: individualistic, unconventional, progressive, unique, independent, humanitarian, altruistic, visionary, perceptive, intellectual, logical, ingenious, inventive, unpredictable, detached, friendly, and scientific.

Aries: March 21 - April 19
Description: Your positive trait is Vital and your negative trait Impulsive. Other words that describe you are: energetic, innovative, original, pioneering, assertive, quick-tempered, strong drive, leader, ambitious, extroverted, sometimes aggresive, competitive, enthusiastic, self-reliant, and self-assured.

Gemini: May 21 - June 21
Description:Your positive trait is Adaptable and your negative trait Cursory. Other words that describe you are: flexible, versatile, restless, a jack-of-all-trades, lively, alert, quick-witted, literary, communicative, a good conversationalist, changeable, sociable, logical, ingenious, agile, dexterous, intellectual, and mentally ambitious.

Leo: July 23 - August 22
Description: Your Postive trait is Authority and your negative trait Autocratic. Other words that describe you are: ambitious, a lover of limelight, speculative, extroverted, optimistic, honorable, dignified, confident, proud, exuberant, sunny, flamboyant, charismatic, dramatic, competative, a leader and organizer.

Libra: September 23 - October 23
Description: Your positive trait is Diplomatic and your negative trait Vacillating. Other words that describe you are: idealistic, a peacemaker, diplomatic, refined, poised, gracious, kind, courteous, fair-minded, sociable, charming, artistically creative, affable, cooperative, extroverted, and usually somewhat in decisive.

Sagittarius: November 22 - December 21
Description: Your positive trait is Discerning and your negative trait Moralistic. Other words that describe you: Narcissitic and competative, idealistic, optimistic, freedom-loving, casual, friendly, buoyant, gregarious, enthusiastic, philoshophical, studious, farseeing, direct, outspoken, restless and loves travel.

Gen. Volkov

Taurus? Not really. Pretty lame anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Virgo: August 23 - September 22
Description: Your positive trait is Detailed and your negative trait Critical. Other words that describe you are: practical, responsible, sensible, logical, analytical, highly discriminating, a careful planner, precise and punctual, dedicated, perfectionist, critical, health conscious, and somewhat introverted.

:rolleyes:
not quite..  not quite..  responsibiltiy is questionable... highly discriminating?  I think not..  planner?  rofl...  precise?  well, within a large margin of error..  prefectionist?  far from it...  
the rest?  eh, closer..  

overall?  eh, about 40% right..  

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Aquarius: January 20 - February 18
Description: Your positive trait is Liberal and your negative trait Eccentric. Other words that describe you are: individualistic, unconventional, progressive, unique, independent, humanitarian, altruistic, visionary, perceptive, intellectual, logical, ingenious, inventive, unpredictable, detached, friendly, and scientific.

Mostly

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Oscar The Great

I am a Scorpio and I fit many of the catorgearies I am defiently Ruthless and what dose reguritive(sp) mean?
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Peace Alliance

Description:
Your positive trait is Stable and your negative trait Stubborn - yes

determined - yes
efficient - yes
stubborn - yes
cautious - no
placid - yes
persistent - no
enduring - yes
introverted - NO
conservative - NO
conventional - NO
materialistic - NO
security conscious - yes
stable - yes
industrious - yes
dependable - no
and the one generally having significant financial ability - yes

Aqualis

Cancer: June 22 - July 22
Description: Your positive trait is Protective and your negative trait Jealous - No

introverted - no
reserved - yes
emotional - no
sensitive - sort of
moody - no
sympathetic - yes
security-conscious - yes
prudent - yes
retentive - yes
domestic - no
maternal - no
protective - sorta
quiet - yes
calm - yes
imaginative - yes
conscientious - yes
quite the tradtionalist - sorta

One more day and I would have been:

Leo: July 23 - August 22
Description: Your Postive trait is Authority and your negative trait Autocratic. Other words that describe you are: ambitious, a lover of limelight, speculative, extroverted, optimistic, honorable, dignified, confident, proud, exuberant, sunny, flamboyant, charismatic, dramatic, competative, a leader and organizer.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Resurgent: To come back quickly after a blow. Also, to come back. It this context its the first one though.
Alright fine... *Puts down thingy, says what he is and isn't*

Description: Your positive trait is Stable and your negative trait Stubborn. Other words that describe you are: determined, efficient, stubborn, cautious, placid, persistent, enduring, introverted, conservative, conventional, materialistic, security conscious, stable, industrious, dependable, and the one generally having significant financial ability.

Determined-For the most part
Efficient: When I actually work
Stubborn- Like a mule
Cautious-At times
Placid- Ummm if you define lazy as placid yes, but I have a mercurial temper.
Persistent- See stubborn, and usually, sometimes I stop caring.
Enduring-Isn't this the same thing as Persistent and stubborn and Determined? But whatever yes.
Introverted- Um no.... I'm the most talkative person I know.
Conservative- Um politically? Emotionally? What? Gah. Fine sort of.
conventional- No. Usually not.
Materialistic- I don't think I am....
security conscious- Um what the heck? Not really I guess.
Stable- Um I guess
Industrious- When I do decide to actually work.
Dependable-Yes
Finiancially ability- HAH! LOL YEAH RIGHT! *Spends money like water*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Trident

intense- Very
determined- sure
powerful- in most ways, yes
strong-willed- definetely
forceful- not really
bold- depends
courageous- oh yeah
enduring- sure...
competative- yep
resourceful- Yeah
reseacher- yeah
an investigator,- sure
secretive- Yep
mysterious- Yeah
penetrating- Sure
psychic- yep.  I finnish other people's sentences, even if I don't know them.
self-reliant- Yep
...and somewhat introverted or closed-  I try not to be.  It depends on my confidence.

Forceful is the only adjective that isn't quite right, otherwise it's extremely accurate.

Menatus

Ooh, a lot of the Leo things fit me pretty well - dramatic, flambuoyant (at times, but im the farthest thing from a girly girl), honorable, leader, I usually am extroverted and almost always optimistic.

RazorClaw

Pisces: February 19 - March 20
Description: Your positive trait is Charity (sorta)  and your negative trait Anxiety(not at all). Other words that describe you are: receptive (to information, yes), supersensitive (WRONG), impressionable(WRONG), peace-loving (what do YOU think?), serious (at times), sympathetic ( a bit), charitable (Like I said, sorta), compassionate (not much compassion. silliness or callousness for this man), artistic (yes), creative(yes), dreamer (a bit), dedicated (yes) , imaginative (yes) , psychic (You are a mean, hateful person. However, if you change your ways, a soulmate will come into your life that has bright blue eyes, blonde hair, and a nice personality. Your lucky numbers are ten, twenty-five, and forty-nine), shy(no), introverted(no), spiritual(yes), and reclusive(no).