Prolific United striker hands in his transfer request

Started by Deathclaw, July 16, 2006, 09:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Dutchman Ruud van Nistelrooy handed in a transfer request, wanting to leave Manchester United after becoming dissilusioned with life at Old Trafford after the Carling Cup final, in which his services were not called upon. van Nistelrooy is one of only 8 players to reach 150 goals for the club. Bayern Munich and Real Madrid have inquired about him, and van Nistelrooy prefers a move to Spain.

My opinion: why does any player want to go to Madrid? They haven't won a trophy in TWO YEARS! How come people say its a dream to play for Madrid? The dream is to win trophies, but you don't do that at Madrid! It makes me mad when people are so stupid, why do players want to play for Madrid!

And it is sad for me as a United fan to see Ruud go, but Saha showed that we didn't suffer without Ruud, Saha played just as good and if he stays fit next season he will show why we paid so much for him. He's a great player and if Ruud is determined to leave, then best of luck and congratulations to Saha, he looks set to earn himself a starting role for United.
Glory, Glory, Man United!