And the answer is.....42!!!!!!!!!&

Started by ~>John<~, February 25, 2003, 07:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormclaw

I cannot for the life of me find a copy of Mostly Harmless and it's driving me INSANE! I've read the other four- heck, I own 3 of the other 4... but I can't find a copy! I want to know how it ENDS!

*grumble*
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Shytalon

I didn't like the ending too much...

Anyway, you can get a copy of the huge book, all five with an extra short story on the end, at Barnes and Noble. I think it's about $50, but worth it. It's the Hitchhiker's Bible...

~Shy, who has the big book, and a copy of MH... Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Mysterious Guy

*is ashamed*

*got MH off Kazaa*

The ending could have been better. But it made me want to own and RW6. That bit about inciting public protests with it, was very funny. I like the other 4 better, though.

(So technically ist's a Pentalogy, not a Trilogy, ne?)

Stormclaw

No, it's a trilogy. In five parts. And get off the board. You're still not wanted.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome