Well well well....

Started by Blankshots, February 28, 2005, 04:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

It most certainly is not the only pleasure!

Gen. Volkov

Ok ok. One of the few.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

(Er, I was joking. By directly contradicting your statement, I was arguing with you (or perhaps merely making a contradiction) which you claim is the only pleasure. So, I was arguing about whether arguing was good. Get it?  

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Not really. You statement only makes sense interpreted the way I did. But I got the joke and was making one of my own. It was to be followed up with something witty, but I had to get off the compy right then... I was gonna edit later. No point now, the moments lost.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Ah. So sorry. Don't you hate it when you think of a hilarious comment during a conversation, and can't cut in with it for a few minutes, then forget it?