Started by Holby, December 14, 2004, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Thanks to everyone who posted after my last thanks :D
I will not deleted this

Oscar The Great

Nice

Nice Work  ::agrees::

Edit: Thanks for trying to fix the DBL post, I deleted the other one for you. WB
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Death Eater

I never understood how it was a huge achievement to become first for 10 days...I always thought that since everyone is on different parts of their strat, no one may bother going for first during that length of time. It's much more difficult, IMO, if there is a reset or a point in time where immortalization occurs, because EVERYONE is gunning for 1st, so winning that is like beating everyone. Whereas becoming emperor may only be beating a few.

Nonetheless, I am not taking anything away from your achievement Holby, that comment was stictly general. You seem to have deserved it, and I was surprised you haven't done it in the past.

Congrats
user posted image

RazorClaw

That's why Turbo's here, DE...  

wolf bite

Yes, you QMT guys don't really get the idea of an endless game. It is "king of the hill." Everyone tries to hold the top for 10 days, as others try to keep others from doing so. Then either someone will come and take it from him and try to hold it, or if no one can come close, he will delete and open back up the game.

That is the mission of the Reg server.

Wolf Bite
*looks at all his emperorships* hehe
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

as far as i'm concernet, wolf, the objective is to hold first for as long as possible, not just 10 days. when you do it for 10 days you get recognised, thats all.

Holby

Quote from: Death EaterI never understood how it was a huge achievement to become first for 10 days...I always thought that since everyone is on different parts of their strat, no one may bother going for first during that length of time. It's much more difficult, IMO, if there is a reset or a point in time where immortalization occurs, because EVERYONE is gunning for 1st, so winning that is like beating everyone. Whereas becoming emperor may only be beating a few.

Nonetheless, I am not taking anything away from your achievement Holby, that comment was stictly general. You seem to have deserved it, and I was surprised you haven't done it in the past.

Congrats
I can honestly say it was much harder to hold the top for 10 days than it was to win a set of Turbo. And up until I quit Turbo, I had the best record here.
Round 1 - 8
Round 2 - 1
Round 3 - 2
Round 4 - 1
Round 5 - 3
Round 6 - 1 (3)
Round 7 - 2
Round 8 - 1
Round 9 - 1
Round 10 - 2
Round 11 - 1

But thank you, Death Eater :) And everyone else who thanked me after my last thanks thanking everyone else. :D
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

(3)? multi? or were emperors above you?

wolf bite

Thanks Holby for thanking all the people that thanked him and he thanked back about thanking him for his thanks.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Er.... yeah. Your welcome?

Peace- I think he ment he became emp three separate times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

He's talking about finish spot though.  Probably Emperors, since he wouldn't say that he was cheating...

Ashyra Nightwing

Congrats, Emperor Holby! You've achieved something great! That I want one day to be able to also achieve..