Redwall food?

Started by Boze (Admin), July 29, 2003, 11:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boze (Admin)

Well, there are lots of Redwall recipes on the net. It might be fun if some of the people who live in the area of the Con (aka a short drive) could prepare some of this food. It would enhance the theme... and we could get something to eat! All I'm gonna say is that I won't be trying any of the dishes first.
That's me!

Scarwake

Hmm...That sounds like a good idea, Boze!  Though, like you said I'm not trying any of the food first, I'll wait a while...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

Aww, you wimps! I'll try them first. If it's gross, I'll quickly swallow it and find a drink. Though if it's poisoned, I'll probably just fall convulsing on the ground.  ;)  j/k
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Narfel

I'm with you Teufel! I'll try em with you... that is if I could make it. I always wanted to try Deeper'n ever pie... Or is that from a differnt book? :huh:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

fingo

The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Mark

They got Seaweed Grog! Oh, and Summer Ale too! *licks lips*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

Weren't we planning to have a RWL thing, hooking up some computers and having a game? I wasn't clear on that.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

*licketh lips* Mmm... Turnip 'n'tater 'n' beetroot pie would be a good idea... So would the RWL tournament...

Skipper

By the time we have the convention the Redwall Cookbook might be out in stores... I know how to make some super candied nuts.

Blackeyes

Warm-freshly baked- strawberry cream-scones. Mhmhmhmhmh good.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

We could have a cooking tournament! *grins* Fun, fun.

I'll eat stuff... as long as the person who made it isn't standing there cackling with a sign that says "death to Cal" on their baked goods...

The Lady Shael

Hm, I've got to try my hand at Redwallian cooking, a contest is even better. *evil grin* I'll have to be careful not to poison the judges though...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Mark

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHm, I've got to try my hand at Redwallian cooking, a contest is even better. *evil grin* I'll have to be careful not to poison the judges though...
It twould be hard not to, Shael.  :P
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

True, but that depends on who the judges are...

Note to all on this board: Those who call me "Sheal" will have their post editted by me everytime I see it, since I've been noticing it more often, and now I'm starting to get a flinch.

Scarwake

Hhmmm...Since we're on the topic of food and contests...Why not have an Eating Contest?  I'm a pretty fast eater and can eat quite a bit....Plus, it'll give me a chance to scoff all somemore food...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album