ANIMALS!

Started by Dead Eye, August 02, 2003, 11:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

I have five gerbils!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Scarwake

Oh?? Interesting....Though, I don't think Mr. 5 Gerbils would like a trip in a stuff cage being bounced around in a car or whatever.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Pikepaw

The female gerbils are: May, Grath, Columbine, Sismay and the one male is Donn. I had May and Donn and thought that Donn was a female (I called Dottie before gender change), then they breeded and I am stuck with 5 gerbils, with Donn in a seperate cage so no more mating can occur. They would not like a car ride. Does anyone remember me? Ole Pikepaw, the crazy cheese lover who dissapeared. I went to the northlands and now I am back, with more understanding of life, more evilness and a diseare to destroy the Earth.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Scarwake

That's um......*thinks* Very, very interesting....yes, interesting....Very, very interesting....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

ScaredyCat

Everyone tell the truth I am perfect and you know it.
Plans to do to rule the world and after I have control of it
*First make Bush choke to death with some cheese
*Then rename the United States of America to Fluffy Blue KittyCats
*Sit back and enjoy my World Domination
*Laugh evily

Scarwake

Dude, that was completely off topic.....Anywhoo, never have hampsters....One of the parents will eat its offspring, soooo nasty, those verminous cannibals....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Me has a 160-pound dog. Want me to bring it? It can show you both the color of its teeth AND the color of your blood.

thomaskreisman

I could bring my ferret but I dout I will go to any RWL convintion or whatever.

pippin the mighty

Topics 4 years old tom...

thomaskreisman

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works