Making a manga

Started by KittyCatLover4ever, April 04, 2004, 08:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyCatLover4ever

A manga of us the people who post at redwall warlords.  Now that i would like to see.  I wonder how crazy it would be.  Any ideas of what would be in it.

Blood Wake

heh, that would be so cool.  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Calantorntain

*Blink* What is a manga?
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Wildwood

yea im confused.  What is it?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

KittyCatLover4ever

Well have you ever heard of Anime?  While it's basically an anime in a comic book.  MAngas are also known as graphic novels.

Scarwake

Ah....you realize that would be very interesting don't you?  And ummm.....a very very big book/comic/whatever....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Angst Vulpine

Would you settle for paneled comics with just one certain incident?

*devious grin*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Stan(NM)

Replace manga with hentai and you got yourself a deal.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Randag

Yeah sure, but don't be surprised if it doesn't make it to the Con.

The manga idea is pretty good, all you need now are some committed people who will have the manga finished and available for people at the Con by 2006.

Good luck!

-Ran!
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Devari

Commited people as in people in mental institutions? :o

:lol:

Randag

Yes! That's exactly what I mean.  :rolleyes:

-Ran!
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Sonoras

Now...who can draw Manga? I'm kind of good....for a twelve year old, but it would be a disgrace for the people who saw themselves.

Angst Vulpine

Sonoras, I wouldn't mind colaborating with you...You could do your strong point, and I could do mine...Why don't you scan something?
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Trogdor 22

Quote from: Stan(NM)Replace manga with hentai and you got yourself a deal.
I don't think I'd like to see some of the people that post here in one of those...
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Pewee

I'd help draw, but i kind of... lack drawing abilities.
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"