War breaks out – Finally

Started by wolf bite, April 18, 2011, 10:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Getting him to sign it would be easy. Getting him to honour it would be impossible.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on April 18, 2011, 04:55:29 PM
Getting him to sign it would be easy. Getting him to honour it would be impossible.
Haha true. :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Krowdon on April 18, 2011, 04:29:48 PM
Can't you guys just, make a treaty? does it have to come down to war?

Sevz + Treaty == impossible

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 18, 2011, 04:31:38 PM
As much as people in this game complain about war, you have to admit it's when the game is the most interesting.

I have to agree, especially in REG

WAR = EPIC (As long as I'm not on the losing side)

Twilight Shadow

Man I havent signed in a while but since I heard on fb war was upon us I had to check forums. And here it is!  Wolf bite are you raising flags that are by chance the color white.  >:D   Firetooth no need for a p-war when we can clan it out. Second squire and knight how funny clans names fighting lol.

I am guessing its against Squire and Wolf Bite(even though he's in woof)....woof too? not sure about them

Bring it on!  You're all going down the hard way. Since your trying to destroy leaders the lame way. I am saying no rules of honor apply be ready to feel the pain of Knight!

As I commonly say to my irl friends.

"I am bloodthirsty for WAR!" *veins start popping out of head* lol

abartell

War is fun, but it angers some players and it wastes a lot of resources beating or killing your opponent so I tend to resort to peace, unless I'm forced to put down the book and pick up my weapon. *Picks up 3D glasses and enjoys movie quietly munching on popcorn and slowly sips down soda*    
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Krowdon

Im interested in seeing how this war turns out. Post updates, will you?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

darn you all, now I have to start being active again.

I hate all of you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Neobaron

I'd offer my services, but I'm curious to see if WB, Holby and the boys still have it in them.

Either way, I don't expect this to last very long. Knight has put itself in a very awkward position, and their roster doesn't exactly scream mesh and cooperation.

That and Squire's leadership has at it's disposal the most powerful weapon concievable in any conflict - the blind, undying loyalty of the inexperienced and untested.

I call it the noob cannon. It's like a shoop da whoop, only it fires purple light instead of white light.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

SiegeMaster

Sits back starts to record battle

Hey no fair I wanna fight reg is boring

So now it's squire vs knight vs Me

Place your bets

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI am guessing its against Squire and Wolf Bite(even though he's in woof)....woof too? not sure about them

Um, wolf bite is not in woof. Woof, at present, is neutral, though any aggressive actions against me or my clan will change that quite swiftly.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

In fact, a couple of Woof members have been helping Knight, so it is definitely a battle between Knight and Squire (and apparently Firetooth thrown in there but I believe that is due to the good timing of his offensive actions against TS)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

The Samurai (#21)
Turns (?) 171 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?) 0 (max 150)
Rank (?) #1
Workers (?) 1,170,794
Acres (?) 144,721
Cash (?) $25,364,242,351
Food (?) 3,557,626,202
Loyalty (?) 48,444,910
Networth (?) $1,043,996,304

Location (?) Mossflower
Race (?) Stoat
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 5%
Rats (?) 62,772,672
Weasels (?) 51,498,108
Stoats (?) 39,689,682
Skiffs (?) 89,520,814
Leaders (?) 12,586,351

Step 1) Rats
Step 2) Capture
Step 3) ?????
Step 4) Profit!!!

(I did do that right, didn't I :-[)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

I'm sorry, your point is lost on me.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on April 19, 2011, 04:56:37 AM
I'm sorry, your point is lost on me.
Well, then you obviously have no experience of war on the forums. Posting somebody's weaknesses to the public is an obvious step.

Briar

Quote from: Firetooth on April 19, 2011, 04:23:51 AM
Step 1) Rats
Step 2) Capture
Step 3) ?????
Step 4) Profit!!!

(I did do that right, didn't I :-[)

Sorry, let me clarify.  That bit didn't compute. I assume it's your war plan or something, yes?