Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on April 19, 2011, 06:23:04 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on April 19, 2011, 04:23:51 AM
Step 1) Rats
Step 2) Capture
Step 3) ?????
Step 4) Profit!!!

(I did do that right, didn't I :-[)

Sorry, let me clarify.  That bit didn't compute. I assume it's your war plan or something, yes?
a) It's a meme.
b) I was saying with a decent amount of rats, you can capture a ton of leaders. Of course that isn't my "war plan" though. ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Thank you for dumbing it down for me good sir. 
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on April 19, 2011, 06:36:06 AM
Thank you for dumbing it down for me good sir. 
No need for thanks, uneducated cretin. :P

(yes, I am joking. Ths is for the benefit of people who can't tell if a post is sarcastic or humorous without tags.)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

me thinks the tongue face is a pretty good give away.....

Anywho...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Apologies to every I asked to suicide, I was unaware of the feature that meant the more leaders somebody ahs, the less they lose seeing as I haven't properly suicided in reg for...well, a long, long time. Either way Knight's "lock" (not sure if they actually intended it as it was pretty poor in both the offensive troop types, but that's what it became) has been broken.

Shadow

No worries. That fix was put in ages ago, but since open attack op kills leaders now, suicides have not been really tested until now. I think we may have nerfed them a bit too heavily given that he was able to survive well over 100 suicides and barely lost half his leaders, but I think that a fix should wait until the recent changes are moved over to reg and we can see how they change the game.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on April 19, 2011, 11:16:32 AM
No worries. That fix was put in ages ago, but since open attack op kills leaders now, suicides have not been really tested until now. I think we may have nerfed them a bit too heavily given that he was able to survive well over 100 suicides and barely lost half his leaders, but I think that a fix should wait until the recent changes are moved over to reg and we can see how they change the game.
Me, you, sharptooth and sevici all suicided him for the better parts of are run, so yes, well over 100suicides. :D

SiegeMaster

Shadow

using the leader mission "attack" without taking land, so that it kills an opponent's leaders.

Incidentally, why are you people giving sevs land and net? Surely you know better.

Briar

Quote from: Neobaron on April 18, 2011, 09:53:40 PM
their roster doesn't exactly scream mesh and cooperation.

Does this answer your question?

Sevah

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 18, 2011, 04:31:38 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on April 18, 2011, 04:31:29 PM
Besides, Knight have already attacked Squire, and if you can convince Sevah to sign a treaty, go for it.
I actually LOL'd. I think you'd have better luck trying to teach Sevah ballet dancing.
I'm not interested in war. All i want is land and turns. Leave me alone. I owe Firetooth and Wolfbite a belting for smashing down my nOOb clans stoats.

Knight is a peaceful team. You should of thought about that before you Squire kept smashing us down.
wat? Why say we initiated this warzone? I specifically saw a member of Squire attack only OUR CLAN??? Not just 1 run. There was other land easily available. Your Pathetic excuse to defend your team mate was this Wolfbite

We're trying to keep things even. <---WB

Now i don't see that as a respectable reason. Why should we be farmed yet not allowed to sack back? you realise the damage you cause us is fair. That's how this war started. Watch yourself Bitey. The samurai has poison
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on April 20, 2011, 12:56:50 AM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 18, 2011, 04:31:38 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on April 18, 2011, 04:31:29 PM
Besides, Knight have already attacked Squire, and if you can convince Sevah to sign a treaty, go for it.
I actually LOL'd. I think you'd have better luck trying to teach Sevah ballet dancing.
I'm not interested in war. All i want is land and turns. Leave me alone. I owe Firetooth and Wolfbite a belting for smashing down my nOOb clans stoats.

Knight is a peaceful team. You should of thought about that before you Squire kept smashing us down.
[What The Ferret]? Why say we initiated this warzone? I specifically saw a member of Squire attack only OUR CLAN??? Not just 1 run. There was other land easily available. Your Pathetic excuse to defend your team mate was this Wolfbite

We're trying to keep things even. <---WB

Now i don't see that as a respectable reason. Why should we be farmed yet not allowed to sack back? you realise the damage you cause us is fair. That's how this war started. Watch yourself Bitey. The samurai has poison
Well, you were either trying to lock, or making it damned difficult for anybody else to get land. That justifies any action taken against you.

Also, I saw Vargarth, I think it was, from Knight murder down somebody from Squire before we took you out. Don't play coy.

Finally, quit trying to defend your clan whilst simealtaenously calling them out as "nOObs."

Shadow

Lock land, expect smashings. Simple as that.

abartell

I agree, you guys are locking your land, so what we are one of the few clans trying to stop it while others sit quietly not even understanding what is truly going to happen if Knight's plan continues.

I will have Wolf Bite post the explanation on what will really happen.

Lord Bloodwrath
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Briar

In perfect honesty, we were not trying to lock. Yes, by stocking our troops on a player with high land, it makes it very difficult to obtain free land, but there is no where where we drew up a plan saying "Muahahaha let's lock land crew!" (and yes I realize that is basically the definition of a lock)

The war actions I take responsibility for is sacking Wolf Bite.