One rat attacking violation

Started by wolf bite, April 06, 2006, 10:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Just a note: I can?t just change things in the accounts without going into the code, which I don?t know too well and could take down the whole game if done wrong. I can not give turns. So the loss of a days turns has to be accounted for in reduced correction.

So my options are only being on their accounts to send away or destroy resources. I will disable when I see something wrong, but will not take turns to fix someone?s account to undisable them without their approval, this is why we are stuck.

I tend to agree that the only benefit Snare has received thus far is that his land was not taken. Snare should not have as much land as he has. I froze the account before he could take advantage of it. I have offered dropping 30K of his land to reactivate the account. Maybe 20K would be fairer now that he has lost a day of turns. But leaving it all there would not be fair to others. I need HIS approval.

Cloud is being reasonable to get this all moving. Now that I believe he only got 100 turns use of the land he should not have had, the area of correction suggested by The General and agreed in concept by Cloud.

Does this sound reasonable:
Snare drops 20K of land, no other corrections.
Cloud forfeits the value of 600 mil in food (Partly taken from his money to make it easier to do), and 20 mil loyalty.
I reactivate the accounts.

Oh, and I have no intent to destroy Cloud?s Leaders, even if received wrongly, this would set the account up for damage to others. So lets say leaving them with their leaders compensates for the lost turns.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Your account is back isn't it?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cloud

aid me 75 turns then maybe we'll talk about your forgiveness.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

wolf bite

We did reach an agreement. I was on line as land was dropped, also I bought back a zombie, had aid sent to him, then killed it off again. This subject is dead as far as I go. Sure you guys can talk more about it, but I am done.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

artu

come on let them off the hook 

Gorak

I'm new here

what the hell is a "1 rat attack"
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

wolf bite

1 rat attack strategy, invented by wolf bite and Holby, takes advantage of a penalty placed in RWL code for attacking someone 3 times your might by the attacker losing land. When we first ran the strategy, it was for fun to show it could be done, we did not start doing it every game, other people started to and locked up the games. Until we reprogram it to only do what it is intended to do, it is now considered a bug, abusing a bug is grounds for deletion of the account. Read more about it in the ?intentional maxing? topic in general discussion.

And it seems some people missed that I had put an offer on the table and both parties agreed, they have paid their fee and are again on good terms.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite