Kotor 1-2
3 (50%)
elder scrolls
2 (33.3%)
Baldurs gate
0 (0%)
jade empire
0 (0%)
I'm an evil ninja chicken(unfortunately non-existenet)
0 (0%)
Diablo
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Oblivian!!!! cmon get the good ones =)

Edit: Sorry if i was a true oblivian fan i would of seen elder scrolls...

Firetooth

I like elder scrolls and kotor (knights of the old republic) is one of the best RPG's ever. :-)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

how can you not have Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger and all the fun stuff?

FINAL FANTASY!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

kell

you tell him wake Final Fantasy VII will forever be the greatest thing on playstation
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

nah, they get repetertive and boring, final fantay sucks

fingo

I've only played kotor 1&2 off that list but they were both great games.

I've never played any Final Fantasy games but everyone I know whos played them seem to like them.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

pippin the mighty

ive played number onewhich was pretty cool, but again repertertive in the combat with light sabers.

Firetooth

the combat sucks, but I LOVE KOTOR. Why do you think my site is called www.freewebs.com/kotororiscool

The second one was rushed though. The first one ruled :-D

Gen. Volkov

Why no WoW? It is far and away the biggest RPG out there.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

world of warcraft? Sorry volky but I DESPISE WOW, sorry.

Gen. Volkov

Too bad, it's one of the largest video game RPG's in the world, if you don't include it, your list is not really valid. This is not supposed to be an "I agree with Firetooth" poll is it? If you really to know people's favorite RPG's, you have to include more than what you like.

Also, there are other sorts of RPG's, not video game. There is also tabletop stuff like Dungeons and Dragons.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Faerd

Of the listed, i would say KOTOR 1-2, although in KOTOR2 your ship gets hijacked too much and Kreia is a b****... But yeah, i would add D&D and WoW (I hate the game but the forums get great RP). I liked KOTOR1 a lot better than two except for the fact that force powers SUCKED. If kotor1 had had better force powers, force forms, and more quest options, i would have loved it.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Firetooth

yeah kreias a CRAZY EVIL NINJA CHICKEN! Go to my website below:
www.freewebs.com/kotoriscool
Yeah, kotor was better but the force and combat was a bit rubbish