Ferhago+kilch
3 (42.9%)
Doomeye
0 (0%)
Ashleg
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Firetooth

Just wondering because I really like villans in stories, mine is Gulo definertly :-)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Blood Wake

I thought Slagar was a cruel doot, selling little children and all
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

Gulo was definetly best. He almost destroyed Tam's buckler with his bear hands, he was bigger than his brother, and he lifts a tree.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

tsmarnia is off my lists i dont like her no more, evil dog. its bragoon and sarobando please add them next time

Firetooth

pippin this for VILLANS at least read the title.

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

I probarbly shouldn't bother to reply, but quit going on about them. I'll add them in my next poll.

pippin the mighty

Yey thankyou. And ill be back up in the ranks

Firetooth

Quote from: Blood Wake on November 19, 2007, 09:19:34 AM
I thought Slagar was a cruel [fatherless child], selling little children and all
you're about right. He was completely insane. Thinking the infirmatry a prison, and that the redwallers did that to him. But remember Gulo was a cannibal, even Slagar didn't stoop that low... well, that I know of... :?

The winner is... A NEW POLL! GEDDIT? Fehago+kilch, they both won so I gotta make a new poll now... :-D