CARS!

Started by Firetooth, November 22, 2007, 12:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following car type would you rather own?

Ferrari
3 (13%)
Mazarati
0 (0%)
Pagani
0 (0%)
Lamborghini
6 (26.1%)
Porsche
0 (0%)
renault
0 (0%)
b.m.w
2 (8.7%)
peugot
0 (0%)
v.w
1 (4.3%)
a chees puff mobile
1 (4.3%)
a mini
0 (0%)
a volvo
0 (0%)
bugatti
4 (17.4%)
citreon
0 (0%)
any others
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Firetooth

A bugatti for me 8-)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Lamberghini all thew way, especially the galardo

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

What you drive wolfbite?

Firetooth

Sorry, I knew I missed out something wolf bite.
Anyway, pippin, wonder what retto drives, or does he dirve... :?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

a beatle, or maybe he rides on a horse, lol who knows

Firetooth

or maybe he flies or can dissolve into thin air... now I'm getting ambitous lol :-)

pippin the mighty

lOL SHURE ARE AND DON'T GO OFF TOPIC, LOL JOKING, SORRY MY CAPS WON'T TURN OFF =(

wolf bite

I drive a top of the line Jeep Grand Cherokee with all the extra buttons. But I was looking at the jag some time ago and still wish I had one. It is a car that can handle well with a nice ride.  I know a lot of those cars go faster, but there is no place to go over 80 at the most. I just can't see spending the money for someting you can't use.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

True, when i grow up im not getting sports car ( Porberlly top expensive ) but im gona get a kool car or something, that won't break down like my mums... lol

Firetooth

I wanna get some type of Jag when I grow up :-)
    Kool car wolf bite :-D

Arguia Zsah

I love my little peugeot... ;)

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

lonewolf1817

BMW m3 for..... and no palce to go over 80mph .... excuse me !!??!!?!?!? 20 min. from here we have sears point, and sacramento race way. and theres always open track days. + back country roads to realy feel the G's and acceleration.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Nohcnonk

Whatever fits my lifestyle.  I don't prefer any specific manufacturer, though I'll probably end up with an family van/SUV and a sporty/type car.  Right now I drive a 1992 Cadillac DeVille (which has horrible gas mileage) but I got it from my relatives so I can't complain.