RedCon 2006

Started by Randag, June 12, 2005, 02:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randag

Some of you may or may not know this but I, Randag, am the head Director for RedCon 2006. And at the moment we are currently getting estimates for the numbers that may be able to attend.

If you think you can go, indicate as such with the appropriate choice in the poll. If you can't, then don't vote. If you have indicated if you can go on another site on the ROC then don't indicate again.

Thank you for your attention!

All questions regarding RedCon can be asked to either myself or the other Directors (Aden, UblazOfINSU and Tiberuvsky).

-Randag, RedCon Director.
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Peace Alliance

Well i voted maybe, but in actuality, next july i will be traveling europe... so unless it was in europe, lol.

wolf bite

Voted maybe as a lot of factors matter, such as if BloodWake and Sonora plan on going, then I would be somewhat of a guardian.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Randag

I regret to inform you all, that the project that was RedCon 2006 has been postponed indefinitely. Due to lack of enough interest, the event would not have economical and thus we could not ask you all to go to it.

Any further questions can be asked to Randag, contactable at the Terrouge Forums.

(On a side note: I will however still be coming to the US next summer and be arranging a series of meets across the country).

-Randag!
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!