My plans have finally succeeded...

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, March 04, 2014, 10:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Ever since 2008 I fought battle after never ending battle for utter control of the Spa Room. From there I was going to utilize my board to spread our influence throughout the forums and create a haven for the spammer to live forever in a paradise of incoherent posts. And now, in the year of 2014 and the month of march I have finally succeeded in my mission. I have complete control, 100% support and 0% opposition detected. Let the victory banners unfurl and our cities be taken by the sounds of celebration. Peace for all spamkind!

Echo.... Echo... My Spa... Forever...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Agent Elliot

Congratulations sir. It's been an honor.

David Motari

Indeed, an incredible ride. Let's go get drunk in the streets of spa.
I did it a favor, get off my back!

Camaclue

Ungatt's an okay guy.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

You're pleasant as hell! I'm glad you posted in my thread.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm glad you agree, ghost of christmas past.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

secretly he is just making himself feel like something he isn't using his proxy accounts.
It's okay Ungatt. if you want, I could be your friendly rival for a bit if you want to exert your dominance.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Okay. If you want to talk about crushing your foes, Ungatt, I'm here for you.

Ungatt Trunn II

I've crushed many foes in my time. Many foes nearly crushed me. Sometimes, I'd crush myself. I do have a crush on myself as well but that hardly has anything to do with this. There was a sea of smiles, provocateurs from Europe and an alien invasion at one point. The civil war was probably the highlight though. Those feds have a nasty way of burning threads. The old clan was ousted by their self appointed general and a goose delivered the message to the Admin-Gods in the sky. So what did they do? They made me a Demigod of Spam. Now I can bend the will of others, retroactively.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

As long as you're happy, everything will be okay.

Ungatt Trunn II

You come to my realm and then you insult me when I offer you spam!

I like you. I'd give you a promotion if all the positions weren't filled by my foul offspring.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue