Started by rizzan, June 22, 2009, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

I have copy rights to the name Grimm.

Daryn

Pies.

loti71

((Late July, huh? I shall be waiting.))

Quixote Katana had been living on this island for five years now, ever since his ship had wrecked. The wreck was near this island, too; the wildcat hadn't seen any signs of any other civilization at all, though.

The wildcat, 39 years in age, had a jet-black pelt, with flecks of white fur; it would be somewhat difficult to see him in the dark. His eyes, azure in color, would often shine when he looked up through the tree-canopy at the moon at night. He wore a deep-blue tunic, which had seen some better days. His dual katanas, which sat in sheathes that hung criss-cross upon his back, had been kept newish.

Quixote had once been a warlord, back when he was in his twenties, and a great one at that. However, another warlord or three had come along, at the same time, and attacked him; that cost him his fort and the actual army. After trying to retaliate near Redwall, he had also lost the remainder of his Ninja Guard. The wildcat and his second-in-command, Jadrek the wolf, had fled after that, now traveling by themselves.

Speaking of which, that wolf was here beside him now; he had been with Quixote for these past five years. Jadrek had a smoky grey pelt, and his eyes, green, were at times bright and yet piercing at times. He wore a simple grey tunic, and his longsword hung from a sheath, buckled onto his belt.

Jadrek had been with Quixote for much of the wildcat's warlord career; Quixote needed guidance at times.

-c-

Daryn

Grimm was traveling around the forest. His ears picked up the slightest sounds and his eyes flickered around for sight of a enemy. The wildcat stumbled upon a strawberry patch. The fruits were ripe and red, boasting juicyness. Grimm sampled a berry. It tasted very good. He collected a bagful and returned to the beach.
Ulquiorra was on the sand cooking a stew of mussels and seaweed. He sprinkled a pinch of salt and a type of powdered horse radish herb called wasabi.
"Hey, ulquiorra!" Grimmjow yelled. "Found some strawberries!"
"Good," the silver wildcat nodded. "Get Wonderweiss back here before he gets lost... I feel like someone is watching us..."

He didnt know how true that was.
Pies.

loti71

((Sorry for the pause. I had to do something. I'll finish my intro.))

Quixote and Jadrek were among the trees, watching the two wildcats that were on the sand. "Who do you think they are?" the wolf asked quietly . It had been quite a while since they had seen another civilized creature; in other words, since they had been shipwrecked here for five years.

"Do I look like I know?" Quixote retorted, just as quiet,turning to the small space behind them. A third wildcat, the one with golden fur, was running around and trying to catch a butterfly. "This one must be with them," Quixote muttered.

"Do you think they can get us off the island?" Jadrek asked, still watching the first two wildcats.

"Cummon, Jadrek," Quixote turned to the wolf, "how can we know that they'll oblige, huh? They might try and skewer us at first sight!" His voice had grown a bit louder. He sighed. "We might as well return the little guy," he continued, quieter again. "No point in letting the locals find him."

The 'locals' were actually a tribe of painted ones; if they found any foreign beasts on the island, they usually made sure that the foreigners were never seen again. You can figure out how they do it. They hadn't been able to KEEP a hold on Quixote and Jadrek yet, though; however, with every encounter, they got closer.

"Not to mention the volcano," Jadrek added. The mountain, which had been spewing smoke, was, in fact, a volcano; it erupted every now and then.

"Right." With that, Quixote stood up and walked slowly over to the little wildcat, who had finally caught the butterfly. "All right, kiddo," he said, "time to go back to your buddies." He picked Wonderweiss up, putting him under one arm. Quixote and Jadrek then stepped out of the trees, walking toward the two wildcats on the sand. "Is this little guy yours?" Quixote called.

-D-

Daryn

"There that little scamp is!" Grimmjow growled and noogied Wonderweiss' head quite roughly. Wonderweiss let out a wail of distress and surprisingly punched Grimmjow. The said wildcat flew thirty feet and landed on the sand with a "omph!"
"Thank you," Ulquiorra thanked them. "My name's Ulquiorra Cifer. The stupid one is Grimmjow Jaegerjacquez and the scalawag is Wonderweiss Margera. We're stopping on this island for resting and foraging. You want to join us for a meal?"
"My name is Quixote Katana. This is Jadrek," Quixote greeted them.
Pies.

loti71

"As for joining you," Quixote continued, taking a few steps away from Wonderweiss, "well, I'm not sure. I would like to know-"

"If you could take us off of this island!" Jadrek blurted.

"-yes, that," the wildcat resumed after a moment. "We've been on this island for...ah, I don't remember."

"Five years," the wolf interjected.

"Right. And I'm getting tired of the volcano erupting," Quixote finished.

"Not to mention the locals," Jadrek added.

Mr.Grimm

Name: Black Blood
Race:Wolf
Weapons: A master of all weapons, he prefers Double edged axe.

Black Blood looked at his land. He ruled the entire island. It was his. He was born on the island. At least that is what he was told. He soon became the leader of the local vermin when he killed the old chief. New creatures came to the island and were hunted down to become slaves or a sacrifice to one of the many islanders dark gods. The one creature that he could never catch was the wildcat and his friend the wolf. He wanted so much to kill them slowly. Every time he sent his warriors into the forest to catch them, either they never came back or they came back empty pawed. But he would win. One day that cursed wildcat would make a mistake, and Black Blood would be there to finish him once and for all.

Daryn

Ulquiorra nodded. "No problem. We can get you off as soon as we get supplies. Eat up. We have to save our strength to fight and forage tomorrow."
He handed Quixote and Jadrek a bowl of soup.
Pies.

loti71

Jadrek started eating, momentarily ignoring all else. "So," Quixote started, talking around a mouthful of soup, "where are you three from? It's been a bit of a while since we saw anyone else. Besides the locals, anyways."

Daryn

"We've always been wanderers, even before our master's mad quest," Grimmjow growled as he set down his bowl. "He believed he could become god where there is no god. Me, Ulquiorra, and Wonderweiss met at his palace. Since we were strong, we took on the role of army commanders except for lil' Wonderweiss here."
Ulquiorra nodded. "We saw many of our comrades fall due to our master's command. Believing his quest to be foolish, we rebelled. Grimmjow, Neliel Tu Odenshvenk, Tia Harribel, and a couple of others. We were commanders of his army. Some of the commanders, called espadas (swords) did not agree. We fought. At the end, our enemies joined us to fight against our master and we defeated him."
"Then we set off on our little craft and left that continent forever," Grimmjow muttered. "The people would not forgive the espadas for the atrocities we've commited when we served under our master."
"Bad Aizen!" Wonderweiss squeaked through a mouthful of soup.
"Yes he was bad, little one," Ulquiorra patted the little cat's head.
Quixote nodded.
"What about your story?" Grimmjow asked.
Pies.

loti71

Quixote sighed, setting down his bowl as well. "Well," he started, "I used to be a warlord, up to nineteen years ago. I had been leading an army, of course. Had a fort, too. But, I also lived in what used to be my family house. Heh, more like a castle, actually." The wildcat looked down at the ground. "Even though I've won some battles, I'd finally met my match. One day, my fort was attacked, from different sides, too. After all this time, I'm not sure if it was one army, or several. Not to mention it reminded me of that one time..." Quixote trailed off here, head still bent.

"Fifteen years afore that day," Jadrek picked up the story, finishing his own bowl, "Quixote had a family in that place. He's told me all this before," the wolf added. "One he remembers is an older brother by the name of Jamal. That day, however, his family's fort was attacked. By the time it was over...Quixote was the only one left."

"Anyways," Quixote continued, looking up again, "my fort was attacked, and I eventually lost it, along with the castle. At least I found out who it was that was responsible for the deaths of my family.

"After trying to retaliate near Redwall, Jadrek and I lost the rest of the army, leaving us alone. We eventually ended up traveling. Got shipwrecked here five years ago, and here we are." Quixote finished with a wry smile.

Daryn

Wonderweiss began crying at the sad tale but Grimmjow shushed him up. "Be quiet. Sheesh...you're gonna send all the cannibals over!"
"Warlord, eh?" Ulquiorra began. "Used to be one of those with my old master. Too violent. All i want now is the peace of travel."
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

In the bushes, three painted ones watched the creatures. "Mesa goes and basha their heads. Yousa twos stay here anda killa anyones that comes bys." The two noded their heads. Black Blood would be pleased to have the creatures for slaves. The biggest one, and the leader crept out of the bushes and towards the wildcat. He would kill him first. He knew Black Blood would want him the most.

loti71

"Yeah, well," Quixote shrugged, "I'd thought about trying to get off this island and head back to my old home. Only problem is-"

"-is that some of the locals found us," Jadrek interjected, turning to the newcomers; he knew he'd heard something. "Nice day for sneaking about, eh?" he said to the painted one.