The Great War of 754- RP

Started by Elador the otter, February 10, 2012, 02:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elador the otter

Alright everybody this RP is about a war that happened in the year 754 between all species. so what i am going to have you do (if you wish to be apart of this) is make up a character and describe to me what he is wearing, what his back round story is, where he is from and what he specializes in. Example, archer, warrior, thief, healer, and so on.

Heres my character,

Name: Elador
Race: otter
Homeland: southsward
Weapon 1: Javelin
Weapon 2: short sword
Class: officer
Class abilities: Call to arms (Calls 3 soldiers to my aid)

Story/Description:

When Elador was young his eldest brother was sent to defend a guard fort that was under siege by rats. One day when Elador was finishing his chores an otter that was wearing a black cloak approached him. Elador tried to get a good look at his face but he was wearing a hood that just darkened his face enough so he couldn't make out who it was. The strange otter said to him, is you mother home i have a message from the battle field. In surprise Elador grabbed it from the otters paw and brought it to his mother. Elador said maybe its from my brother! His mother opened up the envelope that wrote: Dear mother and father we were recently attacked by the rats there were so many of them we had to barricade our selves inside the fort. you may be wondering how i wrote this note but thats not of any importance all that matters is that i *The note wasn't finished* The strange otter approached them and said, your son has died ma,am we found his body and that note in the fort after we reenforced them but it was to late they were all dead. Elador was furious that day he vowed to always fight to defend his people. Nine years later Elador is in the army already a sergeant and has kept his vow.

Elador wears iron plates on his legs and a belt that has  two pouches a sword in a sheath he holds his javelin he wears gloves that is just long cloth wrapped around his paws he wears a chest plate of iron that looks is much like a round shield he wears a long read cape that is trimmed with gold he wears a helmet that is much like a Spartan helmet but is made of iron and has feathers of a hawk sticking out the back, he also keeps a sling on his belt for long range.

so there you go take that as an example for your character.

KNOW YOUR PLACE

Ian2424

I have a question,did you mean 9 years or seasons?And I might join.Let me think...
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Elador the otter

i mean seasons and its good to know someone might join.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Elador the otter

who ever wants to join please join by the 20th of february that would be appreciated but I will make a few acceptions
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Camaclue

I guess I'll join. I'm going to be my iconic character, Cameron. if you've never heard of him(and you can if you read some of my older RP's like the Mansion), he's a ferret with a birthmark in the shape of a scar through his eye. He wears a long  coat, a belt with an assortment of weapons and tools, a tunic depending on the weather, and when it snows, a thicker version of his coat that is white.

history, abridged: dad was warlord, he run away by jumping overboard, dad so sad he ran away, he wanders to find the fox who now rules southsward(or parts of it, dunno lol) and white stoat who rules northlands, he once went to redwall almost a week before the stoat attacks with her rudeness, he's not a stereotypical character and likes to point out flaws, once he was an otter that broke the fourth wall but that's another story.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Elador the otter

great story camclue it will fit right in to the rp I like the thick white coat idea.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Camaclue

The Grammar, it burns...
but yeah, I do like your idea for your RP.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ringo the Communist

I'm posting this for Muse because he's in bad doo-doo with his papa.
Muse
Minstrel Fox
Wears tattered blue frock coat, tricorn hat, and tunic.
Plays the mandolin, paw-drums, and flute, which he uses half-heartedly as weaponry.
Very cunning, but with a soft spot for the elderly. ( ??? Ok Muse........) Unclear about whose side he's on.

Krowdon

I think I might join. Edit late with Character info.
---

How will this be fun? specific posting order? or just whoever wants to can go next? I prefer the second one.

What is your rule on having multiple characters?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Elador the otter

who ever wants to post next when it starts is how its going to be.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Durza

Might join if I have time.  Sorry if I sounded mean, just trying to help.  Welcome to RP if I have not said that yet.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Elador the otter

You can have as many characters as you want just no god moding please.
KNOW YOUR PLACE

Sevah

Name: Aerikleez
Race: Psionic
Homeland: The Ancient Catacombs
Melee weapon: Zenith Battle Axe
Missile Weapon: Demonic Crossbow
Armor: Daedric heavy armor
Shield: Glass

Story: A prisoner without recollection, waking up in the dungeon of despair below the basement of the embers tower, there were heavy duty knights on high alert. Any sudden movement gets the obsidian demons swarming. Short on weapons the captors never discovered my blood dagger. It's enchantment holds the power to escaping and surviving these hellhounds. I find a hidden passage that leads me to a lookout over the druid ruins. Familiarizing myself with the landscape I see the death caverns protecting my weaponry.
I must quickly defeat the two minor fire elementals at the entrance. I use all of my magicka to summon black dragon and recover my inventory. After resting I journey through the dwarven tunnels to find the back entrance into the guildern mines and safely arrive in my homelands at the ancient catacombs. Back to my garden of life prepared to challenge the forces of 754
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.