Continuation

Started by RazorClaw, May 31, 2003, 08:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Little did Zorgo know, the paw wasn't his, but his a wallguard commander reporting. He had maimed the wrong creature. Deathclaw pulled the kama back from his soldier's paw and threw it at Zorgo, who dropped the weapons and ran for his life. Deathclaw calmly sent his injured soldier to the medic area.

"Truce?" Zorgo nodded. The vicious hiss of arrows decreased, and most of the battle stopped while the two other armies fought it out.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Bran Stoneshield

OOC: Deathclaw is also a cheater.

Zorgo saw the kama fly though the air. However, he couldn't stop fighting now. Quickly taking some parchment from a soilder, he scibbled out a message;

Deathclaw,

We could sit here for hours attacking, why don't we just call it a truce? I want my castle back. My workers will build you a castle only if you surrender my castle.

Zorgo the Impailer
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Deathclaw

Deathclaw replied:

Start the castle, I don't trust you yet. My forces will stay inside, you will have admittance, and if you falter you die.

Pikepaw

OOC: this is how Dead Eye and Pikepaw die
Dead Eye and Pikepaw were on the ship to go to Homozannrex, when two score of RazorClaws' ships found them, not seeing Dead Eye they fired fire arrows on to the ship and smashed it to pieces killing everyone on board without any regret.
OOC: the plot with my character was getting to complicated so I will have some one new.

Urthrath the fighter came to Mossflower from Southsward even though the huge wolf was rasied in the Northlands, he went south to fight the creatures there and coming out victourus even against a clan of lizards.  He came here to live and maybe join a horde to fight with, but would only go with some one he trusted.  He carried a long katana and short wakizashi shealthed on his black snake skin belt with a large club strapped to his back.  A stoat came up to him and said,
"Stop you are trepassing on Mossflower land and my master says turn around or be slain."  Urthrath grabbed the stoat and breaking his spine with his paws killed the stupid beast and flung him away.  He had been named with Urth at the begining of his name beacause he was by a few inches bigger than a half grown badger and he was almost as strong as fully grown badger but was still very skilled with his swords.  The wolf moved on with all his possesions in sack on his back, he thought about how stoats were stupid creatures and how hated them but would still fight with them, but he hated foxes and martens more.  He would never trust them completly, foxes were usally so high and mighty and thought they were so clever, although dog foxes were fighters and horde members and did not think that way, Urthrath liked dog foxes and would stand by one in battle.  But martens were way worse, they were way more proud and bragging and the wolf would kill any marten he saw, no matter what side it was on.  So now he was going to slay Zorgo the impaler for all his hatrid of martens and would never help him.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Quote from: Dead EyeA messanger stoat ran into Razorclaw's castle. Some of Razorclaw's people had escaped, others died, others prisoners. Silver Tounge was waiting for results when the stoat ran up and saulted.

"Sir, Deathclaw has taken Zorgo's castle! Zorgo is homeless! Maybe we should have an alliance with one of them!" The stoat said smartly.

"We are against Razorclaw. We will kill his allies. If Zorgo is one of them...We kill him too. Send a messanger to Deathclaw.

Dead Razorclaw,

Like you, I have taken a tyrant's castle. I wish for an alliance, and an alliance with Orcist to. Together, the three of us shall rule Mossflower!

Silver Tounge the Sly
RazorClaw grinned. All was according to plan. Now that Silver Tounge had gotten a taste of power, he would join. Good. The castles would soon be his. Razorclaw sent a message confirming the alliance. Then he set to work.

RazorClaw arrived at the scene of the battle. He then ordered his troops in. To kill Silver Tounge. Archers reingned over the battle. Twang! Zorgo was hit, right in RazorClaw's own bed. Not a killing hit, RazorClaw observed, but a hit nontheless. Then, as he shot some more, he realized that Zorgo was, in fact, trying to propose an alliance with Deathclaw. This could be dangerous. Zorgo was a fool, but Deathclaw would try and kill both himself and Zorgo before this was over. Bring it on, RazorClaw thought.

RazorClaw sent a messenger to Orcrist.

Orcrist,
I understand you have an alliance with Silver Tounge. You are the leaders of the rebels, therefore Deathclaw will try to kill you. I have no real interest in conquest, but rather, adventure. Please, can you help me in my time of greatest need?

Bran Stoneshield

OOC: Razorclaw, for it is you that is a fool. Your going to get killed.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Dead Eye

Silver Tounge was smarter than most, and realized this battle could rage for hours. He decided it must stop now. Grabbing his axe, he rushed into the hordes. The hordes backed up for a few minutes. He ordered all his men to pick up bows and fire fire arrows. Smoke went everywhere. He than set messangers to all comanders.

Dear Commanders,

This war could go forever. I say we chat a bit. Meet outside the castle, and we will discuss this problem.

Silver Tounge the Sly
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Orcrist

Orcrist, having led an assault, was away. When he returned he answer to both letters: to Deathclaw's, he sent a messenger (whom he hated) bearing a sword...he wouldn't return. Then to Razorclaw, Orcrist came himself. The rebels had come to Razorclaw's aid.

The tide of the battle suddenly turned: Orcrist led the pikers in front, shields in between. Behind were masses of archers, who fired fire arrows into the enemy's ranks. It seemed that the battle would be there soon. Long swordsmen guarded the flank...no one would break through there with out the entire force of rebels crashing down upon them...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Dead Eye

Silver Tounge swore. That no good scum Orcist was screwing him over. Now his army was stuck on the east of the castle, two armies around them. He was still praying on his council of leaders, so at least a little peace would regain.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Bran Stoneshield

All the leaders of the war come down to the sandy slopes of Zorgo's castle. Zorgo himself nodded and threw his two sickle swords in front of him. Others should follow suit.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Dead Eye

At last! Zorgo was at least coroperating. Silver Tounge still hid behind a bush, awaiting the others to show up first.

Bran Stoneshield

Slowly, Zorgo took out his hidden Kama. He flung it into the bushes, right were Dead Eye was.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Dead Eye

ooc:My name is Silver Tounge! I don't call your character Bran!

Silver Tounge jumped out the bushes, the sword has struck his check. He picked up his axe and slashed down again and again at Zorgo.

"You fool! I will have your head! Don't do that again you knucklehead! Dripnoose! You no good vermin! What was that for! I will kill you!" Rage is up and down Silver Tounge's body, the near death making him angered.

Bran Stoneshield

Zorgo easily parried the attacks made by Silver Tounge's axe. Smiling, he found it quite funny that the foxes attacks were whimppy
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Deathclaw

Deathclaw went to Orcrist when the battle was over, taking him to the castle, offering him board.

"Who shall we eliminate next?"