Of Love and Strength

Started by Faerd, November 21, 2007, 06:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

(ooc: good one, there's hopefully gonna be more faints...))
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

"And was it /that/ squirrel pray?" she retorted, turning to tend to the squirrel. She riped a few small pieces of cloth from the inside of her cloak and tied one over each of the squirrel's wounds as a makeshift bandage. Next she lay him down to recover, and, keeping half an eye on him turned back to the fox.

"And no, I will not untie you if all you plan to do is to attack him again," she said to the fox, "but I will tend that paw if you wish."

windhound

"They all look alike, these squirrels.  Could never tell 'em apart," he replied.  "And I'll keep my paw as is, friend of squirrels."
"Just what are you doin' around 'ere anyways?  You dont have the look of a horde beast, aint seen you about anyways."
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

((hey what the heck happens about firetooth? Maybe they find him dead or something?))
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

"As you wish," she murmured, glancing at the squirrel who was apparently still unconscious, "just remember I offered.
"What am I doing around here? This and that... traveling around... What about you? Who are you, what are you doing here and most importantly of all, why has this region seemingly dissolved into war? I was not led to believe it was this bad around here..."

windhound

"Me?  I was apart of this lot here.  The vermin anyhow, never could stand goodbeasts.  I went for a walk after I got shot, came back and it seems everyone's deadish.  Everyone but that squirrel...  and it doesnt look like he has long.  I can make it shorter if you'll untie this dang string."
He made another futile attempt to free his paws, eyeing the squirrel.
"So what now Stoat?  We sit here and wait for that idjet to wake up?  You've not given me a choice about it, seeing as I cant move."
"Geh.  Yer gonna make me sit and listen to whatever sob story he cooks up arnt you?  Go ahead and slay me now"

[occ:  up to you Firetooth.  We've been stationary on the battlefield so far, you placed your character off the map.  I wouldnt reccomend finding him dead, as that kinda defeats the point of an rp, when you have two lines and your character kicks the bucket.]
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

(thanks, I'll see what happens then post more)

Faerd

((Firetooth, I need you to post before I do))
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Arguia Zsah

OOC: Apologies for not replying yet... Faerd - are you waiting for firetooth before continuing the RP?

I'll reply later when I get the time (darn those essays...)

Firetooth

(Here it is)
Firetooth awoke and began rubbing his bruises, noise had awoken him, he coud hear winging. A fox, he hissed at the sound of a vermin and flexed his claws. Then he heard a stoat and a squirell.
this could be intersting... he thought and hid behind a tree, his black hood drawn and his huge claws unsheathed.

Faerd

((Yeah, i tend to have my characters get knocked out too often))

Faerd groaned, shifting slightly and opening his eyes. A fox stood in front of him and immediately he drew his bow, nocking an arrow with lightning speed. As the last few hours' events came back to him he slowly lowered both, wincing as a twinge of pain went through his side. "Sorry about that... instinct." he smiled wryly, turning to the stoat. "How long was I out? And what did I miss? Not only that, but what do you say we do with this fellow?"

The eagle hopped through the underbrush, his body covered in brambles. Flying was much easier than walking, but with his wing crippled he could do nothing. Screeching in frustration he leapt over a log, landing in a sheltered coven. Nine other eagles stood before him, magestic wings spread draped over feathered bodies. Nine heads turned as he entered, and the largest of the group, named Illeria, spoke. "Treil, you are late." she said simply, golden eyes flashing. The eagle hopped over awkwardly, bowing his beak. "I am sorry, lord, I was attacked and my wing was broken!" The larger eagle was on Treil in a second, talons and beak mauling the young eagle in a rage. Soon, all that was left of the unlucky scout was a bloody mess of feathers. The eight other eagles slowly backed away, however Illeria whirled about, bloodstained beak spitting out a bone. "Why do you leave? Do you think I am done? We must continue our way east, to the red-stoned abbey. There is much plunder to be had, and plenty of food to be taken. They are peaceful folk, unlike whomever injured Treil. Look around us," Illeria motioned with a wing to the barren clearing. "We are out of food, we are half a day's flight from water, and we have nothing to our name. Do you like living like this?" Illeria glared at the rest for a moment, before stepping back. "We leave at dawn."
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Firetooth

Nightshade was a lean black rat. He was an expert of entering and breaking and wore a short ragged brown cloak with a hood. Everything else about him was black apart from his hypnotising crimson red eyes, the colour of death. On his black leather belt there was a long, sharp dagger and two knives as well as some climbing grips. Slung across his shoulder were two ropes and a grappling hook. The eagle leader had called for him to do a...job for him with a rich reward.

Firetooth came out from the tree. All below him quaked in fear at the fearsome creature, his wild green eyes darted around surveying them dangerously, he was huge, bigger than a horse, the sun shined on his pelt and it looked as if he was on fire.

Faerd

((Firetooth, I hate to tell you this but you really are godmoding quite a bit. Saying the eagle leader hired your rat for a job and all. Not only that but in your own RP you do the same as well. If you continue I'm gonna have to ask you to remove yourself from this RP...))

Estuko

Clambering around the battle grounds,Aramadah WhiteFang watched the scenes that took place--The eagle she thought was the most interesting.Whichever side it was on,it had to be one of great care and power.The white fox noted the crippled wing that was connected to the great beast of air,her mind thonking with the ways of opportunity.If I heal the wing,the eagle may let me on its side."she thought,smiling with the idea.

Not forgeting about Firetooth,she sheathed her sapphire eyes upon him.Though not being able to tell what animal the large creature was,she had the instinct that it was going to be an enemy.She turned back to the eagle and walked stealthily yet cautiously out frum the brush and bristle."Kind creature of the sea above the trees,"she adressed poeticly,"I do suppose that you need help with a wing." She looked at the whole eagle,making her feel dwarfed.

((What animal is Firetooth?))
Little fox,big bite.

Firetooth

(My name is firetooth in this since skinner the marten was my first acount nyjab was his brtoher,so nyjab and skinner are alias me, firettooth is a huge lion-sized ginger cat )