Noonvale: The Lost Journey

Started by Bloodrath, March 10, 2003, 11:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Ok everyone, me and Ad are starting a new RPG. I will list some of our rules of this RPG and then Ad will start the first post of the In character part.

1. No spamming.
2. No changing the story line drastically.
3. No one sentence posting.
4. No newb type replies.
5. No cussing or flamming.(Forum rule anyway I think)
6. No Biographies are need in the begining. You will be able to state weapons when there is a need to have them out.
7. No god mode or auto hitting.
8. No OOC (Out of Character) post will be permitted.
9. No post by newbs, unless they start acting like good RPGers.
10. Keep it Redwall related.
11. Any poor post will be not read and anyone with a deleting power will delete the post.
12. Remember this is a story like, so it would be good thing to use "speak marks" for speech and not * for actions*
13. Thrid person speech is prefered but first person is permitted.

Everyone can post now!

Abby The Rat

On a dark winter night, every beast is in the great hall, wait for the old rat to start his story of his time as a young rat with Bloodrath. The rat is the only vermin ever known to goodbeast to be the abbey warrior. "So is everybeast here?" The old rat said.

"Yes we are" cried one of dibbun.

"Huh, now who said that," Waving a finger into the crowd of dibbuns.

"Just get on with it, we want to know all about the famous otter" said the annoyied Abbess.

"Yiss, ok my Abbess" Was the rat reply. The youngest of the dibbun, called out in deep mole speech

"'ho is Bloodyrat?", after all he didn't hear the anything about bloodrath.

"Bloodrath, young one" corrected Ad.

Blood..rath..., Bloodyrat" said the mole as he tried to say it.

"Never mind. Bloodrath was the abbot of old before he lived out his age, old he was." The rat sigh "Sometime I do wish that I could die with him but who would live to tell the story of how in the end he because the most loved abbot of Redwall.

"Are you sitting well, then I will start the story." Wrapping the blanket around him as he lead back into his chair and started to read the story of Noonvale: The Lost Journey

"It was a bright summer evening and the feast of nameday was at an end, Bloodrath a young otter, as I was, sitting on the walltop next to me............................
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

As he sits on the walltop, in the gental, summer night breeze, he rustles in my habbit. he feel a warm feeling of security in it and it makes him sit easy.

He notices how light it is for night time. It is early in the night but it feels like daytime. The feast has just ended and he feel stuffed! The food was delisous, but maybe he ate too much.

As he sits there beside his good friend Ad, he smacks his ruddler against the red stone wall,  an old habbit of his. Even though, he is stuffed from the feast, he is still alive with energy.

He then turns to his rat friend, a good and gental beast.

"Well Ad. How about we go and round about some of our friends? I need to do something. The feast was filling but it is not even late yet. How about we go to the courtyard and round up some beasts. I am sure they must know something we could do, since I am all out of ideas."

Note: I edited my post because I want it in thrid person. No OOC posting is permitted but I made the rules and I just wanted everyone to know. Thrid person is preferred but if you must, post in first person. Aim for thrid person though. This will be the only OCC message. ;)

Abby The Rat

"Yiss friend. You know, I miss my parent near Noonvale." He sighed as his memory flash back a few season back.

"Come on Bloodrath, I'll race you to the tree next to the pond"  he said, taking a head start, langhing out lond.

Bloodrath

"Ok, but you know you can't beat me!" said the tall otter, rather happily as he jumps down from the wall top and lands on the main battlement walk.

Then, smacking his ruddler, the tall otter than starts running to where the battlement stairs are located. He starts to run down them, looking back to see where Ad had gone.

He pounces on the grass, and falls, because his balance isn't the best. He notices how fresh and soft the green grass of the orchard is. He then sits up, looking for Ad.

"Come on slow poke." yells the otter. "Where did ya go, Ad? Trying to hide again? Just because you beat me last time and you lost this time doesn't mean you have to be a poor sport over things. Come on and hurry it up. I haven't got all day." says Bloodrath, happily.

He still searches for the rat, but he can't locate him anywhere. It just dawned on Bloodrath that maybe Ad had beat him down the stairs. He turns completely around and...

Abby The Rat

Ad jumps on him. " What made you think I was last? After all, I did have a head start" He said, winking at Bloodrath. "It appers our friends is playing hide and seek. OH WHERE ARE YOU." I couldn't see any sign, sitting down next to Bloodrath.

Dead Eye

a badger, Dead Eye, watched the two playful creatures. he hides behind the tree.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Dead Eye

he luaghs loud enough for them to hear him. he is only middle aged, but younger than the two creatures trying to find him.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Kazaar

Kiros, a badger, a little older than the otter, the rat, and the other badger walked behind Dead Eye and picked him up. "What are you doing Dead Eye?" groaned the older badger.

Bloodrath

OOC- Okay, it hate going out of character but this must be said. Dead Eye, you are correct in using thrid person and everything, but your grammer and everything is a little bad. A double post like that is considered  spam. try this.

Dead Eye

The tall, strong badger, Dead Eye, watched the two playful creatures, sitting on the grass, looking out for friends. Dead Eye, then hides behind a huge tree, spying on the two creatures on the ground.

He then laughs loud enough, that he giant voice, penitrates to the two beasts ears. He is only a middle aged creature, but slightly younger than the two playful creatures on the ground.

OOC-Did you see how I did that? Just combine those posts and add a few more words into make it more filling and everything. ;)  :)

Bloodrath

As the tall otter looks around the area, with Ad, he notices some noises coming from the tree that is behind him. He grins two himself. It must be the two badgers.

Seeing how one of the badgers is picking up the smaller one, he knows it must be Kiros and Dead Eye, the two unseperable badgers.

He points to Ad, and he grins again. Bloodrath then turns towards the tree and notices there is apples growing on them. He nudges his rat friend and wispers.

"Look. There are apples in those trees. Why don't we climb up there and drop some apples on thos two silly badgers. They won't expect it because they are having troubles themselves." wispers Bloodrath, grinning some more.

Abby The Rat

Staring at the apple Bloodrath pointed out.

"I've got an even better Idea"  He said, picking up a stone "Just wait until they are both under the apple".

And when he think that they are under the apple he threw the stone, just hitting the apple.

Bloodrath

Bloodrath

Bloodrath grinned again, and he sees Ad pick up the smooth and grey coloured stone. He knew what his friend was about to do.

The tall, young otter, turns around just in time to see Ad cast the stone at the apple and see it start to fall from the apple tree, heading towards the two badgers, who were playing below it.

He smiles even broader, thinking of the reaction his friends would make. He braces himself, ready to run straight towards the outer wall.

Dead Eye

"Ya! ah! what hit me! oh, that ad and bloodrath! i'll get them kiros!" the two badgers run toward the two attackers gigling happily. when they caught up they tackled the rat and otter happily. they four rolled around fighting until the bells were rung for dinner.

Beem

Zenni.Riverpool

*from the wall top the young otter sits.  He is barely more than a teenager, but timid and wise for his young age.  His deep blue habit, custom made, russtles in the breeze slightly.  Inhis paws is a hand crafted pan flute of much age.  As he plays it, the melodious tune floats down to the beasts below.  He has had much practice so he plays quite well.  As he sees the beasts drawing near he grins and continues his mid-eve's practice.  Once the bells are tolled, booming over the giant abby, he sets the flut in a small pouch about his neck and hurries to join the others down below*
"Wait up, I'm coming" *he shouts to them*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Kazaar

The badger starts running from Ad,Bloodrath, and Dead Eye. The only thing that Kiros likes more than anything is food so without hesitation he was running far ahead of  the others.