RWL's 3rd b-day approaching...

Started by The Lady Shael, September 14, 2005, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Meh, this is the first admin-related duty Shael has performed for a loooong time. Maybe I should be around here more. I wish I could be. Anyways.

RWL has nearly been around for 3 years! (we're so old) In fact, as of today, it is EXACTLY one month away. So, if you want to invite RWL vets or plan something special or advertise to just have more people here to celebrate, now's the time to do it.

3 awesome years...that's 2002 to 2005, people.

By the way, RWL's birthday is October 14th, for those who are unaware. So...I encourage all of you to show up, post something, like a memory, or draw a picture, compose a song/poem, bring back an old friend, bring a new friend...go wild. Use your imagination. RWL's done a lot for us, there's no denying that, so it's time to give something back.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Crazy ^_^.

Ack, I feel dreadfully old now.
I will not deleted this

Aqualis

Wow, that means that I've been here for two year nine months.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

aaaaaaaaah... guess who's going to miss it! lol... I'll be in Germany then, as will Ashy. *sigh*

Ereptor

Hey guys, i cant believe it has been almost three years.  Well I guess i would let you guys know i am still around even though i am mostly inactive heh heh.  I am currently in Costa Rica right now working on my corporation and attempting to buy land down here.  Beautiful country. Anyway i will definately have to show up for this oct 14th b-day.  in fact my own b-day is not but 5 days after that. shesh i am going to be old.  yawn

pura vida rwl
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ruatine

*tear* RWL's getting so old.

Honestly, though, I can't believe it's been that long. How the time flies....
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

OH MY FRIGGIN' GOSH!!! October 14th is MY birthday, too!!!! Yaaaaayyy! Happy birthday to me AND RWL!!! I guess I won't forget the date.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

The Lady Shael

Hey hey, people, RWL's 3rd birthday is in two and a half weeks...you were all aware of this, yes? This would be the perfect time to contact ex-RWLers.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

Two and a half weeks. I never thought the interweb would take up so much of my time.

It appear that Raine has left again.

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Oh, no worries, he'll be back whether you want him back or not.

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Apparently.

Also, was it only 3 years ago seems like more. That would make me a... Junior when I first came here. Or was it a sophmore?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

That would have put me at 8th grade I believe.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Well.. lesse 21 minus 3 is 18, so just starting my senior year I think. Wow.. was it only that short a time ago? THat makes it a year before I came back in my freshman year of college. In that time you had what.. 3, 4 ages?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

It's kinda hard to believe, isn't it? When I came here, I was 13 and in 8th grade...I'm 16 now and I'm a senior. And I know I'll be here for much longer, even through college. I'm addicted to you people.