Special Positions in Blackfly

Started by Peace Alliance, March 29, 2009, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

could always call you next one:
PETER GABRIEL
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Gorak on March 31, 2009, 04:07:36 PM
could always call you next one:
PETER GABRIEL

wahaha, early Genesis is the best. Phil Collins is a lame-o though.

Peace Alliance

Except you'll be going to Northlands when you're supposed to be in Southsward because you've got the map upside down.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNot a bad split, as I'm sure there are other names that I don't know the nationalities. US is a bit of an underdog in that split, who am I forgetting?

Wolf bite and Blood Wake, both are from the US. I think that evens the score a wee bit for the US.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I doubt either of them would play, so not really ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Gorak on March 31, 2009, 02:51:54 PM
I'd be more up for reg, but if Firetooth was a turbo round, I would prolly have to sign up for Turbo for the first time ever here
Hahaha
Firetooth is the best :P
Quote from: Sicarius on March 31, 2009, 11:57:02 AM
On Imperium i made a mod which grants the opportunity to choose from where are Shadow and shows that in scores.
I can give Firetooth to Lady Shael (is so amazing!) so she could add that here.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI doubt either of Fireteeth would play, so not really ^_^

No harm in asking though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Firetooth

fireteeth...
That's what ya get for using calgon as toothpase :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Blackfly will begin recruiting in the next few days.

I'm #8, feel free to send me a message.

Juska

What is BlackFly? Been away for awhile.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

The clan that the clan you founded with volk ended up having a war with lol. Way to leave us in the middle of it :P

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Juska on April 12, 2009, 12:51:26 PM
What is BlackFly? Been away for awhile.

's a clan from last round - Peace, Snare, Windy, Bob, plenty of others who I can't remember right now, nothing personal, I just have a terrible memory and I'm still horribly hungover. :P  They were at war with Woof but I hope we've put all that behind us now...

Peace Alliance

You actually listed a few people who weren't technically in Blackfly. Snare and Bob were in U. They were at war with Woof with Blackfly's full support.

Either way, a new era is a clean slate. I look forward to taking some newer and intermediate players and teaching them how to play like the pro's.

Shadow

I might be up for joining a teaching clan after my exams are done.