BLARG

Started by Firetooth, April 12, 2009, 08:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

if you want to become emp.join us.we very good. join!i say join!all who dont join will be destroyed.
and if my warlord attack you-it personal
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Did you mean to post that as Firetooth, Mr. Not Ungatt Trunn?  :P

Not Ungatt Trunn II

Lulz why u mension me
lul im a moartal

Firetooth

Forum wise I'm actually not mr not ungatt trunn ;)
Idk who he is, but I stole your name for ingame. Yes, not ungatt trun, STOLE.

now we plan. to take over game.IF YOU WANT SAFE JOIN MY CLAN.thank u.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Al-Bob

I've joined...LONG LIVE FIRETOOTH AND BLARG!!!1

cloud

You don't stand a chance Firetooth. There are powers at work here much greater than you. However, if you'd like to be our pet guild we're accepting resumes.

Your duties would include gathering a large amount of land on one account and then letting one of us take it. You'd also be allowed to pay us in food and cash in order to not be sacked/captured.

Pretty good deal imo.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

I'm assuming you're referring to turbo? Hmm, I don't stand much chance if question keep boosting each other, but 1 vs 5 :P

I'm assuming you're Question if you are? Just a guess by the huge ego ya got there.

Either way, wherever you're talking about, that's a very nice offer by you there, but I'm not intrested in becoming a pawn. I'm neither intrested in winning, just in havin' fun. If I refuse feel free to damage me, but will that make you look in the right, or the wrong?

cloud

No...I was talking about Reg.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Ashyra Nightwing

Anyway, sack and capture are broken at the moment, so you're safe for now, Firetooth. :P

cloud

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 23, 2009, 05:49:48 AM
Anyway, sack and capture are broken at the moment, so you're safe for now, Firetooth. :P

I noticed that =(
-Kilk

Firetooth

hahaha sack and capture me anyway, notice how I am a rat :P Plus BLARG doesn't exsist in reg

Zara_rose_wolf

i came only for the fact i didnt wish to be destroyed.