Which location

Started by Boze (Admin), July 29, 2003, 10:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Your university never lets out for break Shadow?  =P  Even jobs let out for the odd holiday.  Three-day weekends ftw!
If anything it'd be easier to do now that everyone has a bit of age, parents would be more likely to allow it and a good portion of us have cars now

But no, I find it doubtful.  There's just not that much interest in it
btw, it wouldnt be "another" convention, the first never materialized. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

hmmm....mass IM/Webcam party!!!

though that could get rather confusing... :P
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

Actually no breaks for me windy, I have had a gran total of four weeks off this year since last june, spaced in one week intervals. And with this lab job scholarship, I don't actually get summers off for the next 4 years ^_^

RWL is spread fairly evenly across North America and Europe, with a few key members in Aussieland - a long weekend isn't really long enough a vacation to take for people travelling halfway across the world. I would love to meet some of the RWL community, but I don't think it's realistic. Although I would probably get in touch with peace fairly easily from here.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

the only way anything like this would ever happen is to have smaller get together in different areas to better accommodate the spread
but these would not be anything like a convention
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Vargarth

Spam spam.  Hahahahaha spamatouge
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!