BA Dad

Started by Rakefur, February 14, 2012, 09:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Quote from: Holby on February 15, 2012, 03:04:50 AM

Also, I read this thread as BA° Dad.

I was wondering why I got a hint of nostalgia from this thread...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Genevieve

Anyone who agrees with the actions of this guy is probably not a well-adjusted adult, and has a pretty skewed view of parenting, probably due to their own up-bringing.

Wolf Snare

I was pretty baffled when I came across this guy on facebook a week or two ago. I admit the kid probably shouldn't have ridiculed her parents on facebook, but as Ollie suggested, hormones are raging in teenagers, and realistically it's not as big a deal as this imbecile makes it out to be.

This just proved how twisted his views on parenting are. Moreover the fact that he seems to sadistically enjoy retaliating with "an eye for an eye" mentality just sickens me. I think it's a fair to assume this guy has some psychological damage, he seems like a degenerate imho
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Really? I mean, yeah, my solution wouldn't be to get a gun and shoot my daughter's laptop if I was him, but she needed a reality check, and she got one. I don't agree with his actions, but I can see why he did it.

That said, obviously 2 sides to every story etc. So how about we don't turn this into a UMD topic and just appreciate a stupid video for all it is, haha.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: RakefurI don't see what's so funny about it.

You don't see what's funny about shooting someone's laptop with a .45 caliber gun? Because they posted something with a few cursewords and that was somewhat disrespectful to their parents? Did you have your sense of humor surgically removed? That is flippin' hilarious. I was crying, I was laughing so hard. He shot her laptop. LOLOL

Some one was saying something about rewarding your child when he does something right. That has nothing to do with the conversation. Don't try to avoid the point.

Rakefur, I was responding to your original post, which was just the link to the video with no commentary. I don't care where the conversation has gone since then. If I thought the video was for real, I might comment on the guys behavior, but its so over the top, I doubt it's real. I think he did it to get famous, and that it's more or less a hoax.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rakefur

I think you misunderstood that first quote.....

I was talking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Of course I thought that the video I posted was awesome
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Gen. Volkov

Oh, I was being ironic. Sorry. The "best video I've seen in awhile" was referring to your video, not mine. Should have made that more clear.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Durza

Funny yes.  However I do love how such a converstion emerged from it.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Raggon

Sorry to bring this topic back up, but look at this:
goo.gl/bE65A
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Gen. Volkov

I smell a publicity stunt.

Peace Alliance

How rude of him to do the same thing that reality TV does all the time!