WEEKLY NEWS issue 1

Started by Peace Alliance, February 15, 2008, 03:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Welcome to your weekly Turbo news!

Pippin writes:

Dear redwallers,

This week has been interesting, I'm not quite sure what to make of it!

Shade has attempted a kill run on Shadow, it seems unprovoked, but surely Shade wouldn't do that, would he?

Shade and Shadow are known to be rivals, and they are living up to their title lately. Shadow decided to join a clan, giving shade the opportunity to launch a kill run on him, not a very clever move on both behalf.
He managed to keep attacking Shadow using make attack opportunity with his leaders. Luckily, supr nova stepped in and helped shadow out, who was not online throughout this whole epidemic.
Shadow was actually clanned, but then Supr nova removed him from the clan to decreases the chances of Shade killing Shadow.

Supr nova, or Windhound as you might call him, took a large chunk out of Shades land, down to about 2000 acres. But luckily for Shadow, where Shade had been attacking him, his leader ratio was going up and up, were finally Shadow could no longer make attack opportunity's. But maybe the luckiest thing of all was the amount of land Shadow had left, he has 14 acres of land left.

From your star reporter ~Pippin

The Lady Shael

This is nice, I can read this and pretend I knew all along what was going on in-game. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

pippin the mighty

Thanks :D Although im not sure when I need to write the next one...?

Pippin

Lol, I remember when I used to write these :P
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Daryn

you should so it again, pippin