A Change Is Coming

Started by Alazar is Back, November 22, 2009, 01:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I have been a clean player, I have helped with occasional takedowns and the like. Now that people are attempting to kill, threatening, and sacking me to death things are going to change. Maybe not so much this round, but very soon I will have only one intention. And that is to kill and destroy everything i can.

People will be standarded, killed, taken down, stolen from, poisoned, murdered etc. I will have a small task force that will be helping me with this. Should be a lot of fun. If your interested in helping with all of this anarchaos, then pm me on the forums.

Was going to do this a few rounds back, but now a new wind has blown in. So good luck to you all and hope you pick the right side, because I am going to show you all the true meaning of war.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Kl kl. Btw, nobody better come knocking down my door, because I've maintained strict neutrality.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 01:25:12 PM
Kl kl. Btw, nobody better come knocking down my door, because I've maintained strict neutrality.

ditto on maintaining neutrality

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 22, 2009, 01:22:17 PM
I have been a clean player, I have helped with occasional takedowns and the like. Now that people are attempting to kill, threatening, and sacking me to death things are going to change.

ur . . . are you an entirely clean player if you've helped with takedowns? And just an idea, maybe people are trying to kill and sack you because you helped take them down?

Alazar is Back

He had NO SHIELDS. Thats what you get. I don't care who is neutral, anyone and everyone will be included in this unless you decide you wanna join my side. Make your choices wisely.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 22, 2009, 01:32:12 PM
He had NO SHIELDS. Thats what you get. I don't care who is neutral, anyone and everyone will be included in this unless you decide you wanna join my side. Make your choices wisely.
So because somebody leaves their door unlocked, it's ok to rob them blind?
It's just an example, before people get too serious. Just something to think about
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 01:36:10 PM
It's just an example, before people get too serious. Just something to think about

If you are warring against someone and they forget to post guards on there base, its not ok to attack them?

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 22, 2009, 01:38:34 PM

If you are warring against someone and they forget to post guards on there base, its not ok to attack them?
That's irrelevant, seeing as (to my knowledge), there was no war.

Sharptooh

Just because he had NO SHIELDS doesn't mean it's automatically 'Clean' do take him down.

If your going to act like that then I'm definitely going to be on whichever side is against you, looks like Firetooth will too.

Firetooth

The Obliterator

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

This is Redwall Warlords.
It is a War game

If you have a problem with that go find a peace game to play.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on November 22, 2009, 02:34:13 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

This is Redwall Warlords.
It is a War game

If you have a problem with that go find a peace game to play.
Lol! You really miss the point!
Alazar made a post complaining about being attacked when you two attacked first! He justified it with that his shields were down, I responded that that didn't matter. To me, you seem to be the ones missing the name of the game.

Shadow

Well at least you're original. Oh wait...

Well, I guess at least people at promi takes threats seriously. Oh....

Er...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on November 22, 2009, 03:32:19 PM

Er...

What's the point of this post? nothing but disrespect, nothing valid or postworthy. I dislike Shadow because this is his common nature.

Alazar, i'll leave you some scraps and not rob ya, apart from that, i'll be keepin quiet and Emping
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Holby

Quote from: Sevz on November 22, 2009, 04:27:58 PM
Quote from: Shadow on November 22, 2009, 03:32:19 PM

Er...

What's the point of this post? nothing but disrespect, nothing valid or postworthy. I dislike Shadow because this is his common nature.

Shadow's post was pretty darn funny, actually. You're really on the hate train, but you're a bit bad at choosing when to strike, Sevz.

Alazar, you're a walking contradiction. "I have been a clean player, I have helped with occasional takedowns and the like." Seriously, what the elk. I spend most of my time cringing when I read your posts.
I will not deleted this

Sevz

Holby
I don't understand the joke (unless he's stating the obvious and it's not meant to be funny)
That wasn't a strike, i was pointing out how he is. It explains some of my recent posts
I don't hate Shadow, i dislike the things he does when he loses a battle, He's rated the best player here, i rate him outside the top 5

Alazar, your spinning a gun around your finger looking pretty cool, *BANG* you shot yourself in the foot
Don't tell people your plans unless you want them to know :D i'm a classic for this, i'll give my enemy a false plan, they follow my actions and try to cut me off, this point in time is when the real plan activates it's success against a distracted victim
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.