I Demand an Investigation.

Started by Alazar is Back, February 16, 2012, 04:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I haven't been on the forums for a week or whatever, and a few days ago I was onlined by little boy blue Sharptooth....

A few minutes later, he got offline, and Solitude, whom I believe is his BROTHER Firetooth, then onlined me as well.

My point being that I had a brother who used to play this game, and we were not allowed to work together or even really attack the same person, have the rules changed?

P.S. You're both cowards, and you failed at doing any real damage while I std chaos'd away 150+ mil nw. FAIL.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

To my understanding, the rule against brothers working together was applied early on, when it was not necessarily clear that there were actually two people and we were giving the benefit of the doubt. At this point I am 100% certain that Firetooth != Sharptooh, so I don't think them working together is a problem.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I already apologized, I thought the aid shipment I sent you made up for it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on February 16, 2012, 04:08:29 PM
I already apologized, I thought the aid shipment I sent you made up for it.

Ha.Ha.Ha. You're soooooo funny ya [comedian]

Well.... I was unaware of that rule, and was never told that it eventually "magically went somewhere else"

[edit]
OK, seriously Alazar what the heck is wrong with you? I have made if very stinkin' clear that you aren't supposed to make personal attacks on our forums. Please visit the following post and read what Wolf Bite very clearly outlined is the right way to respond to people on these forums. I'm not going to give you another inch on this.
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=6621.0
- PA
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sharptooh

Give Firegoose a break Alazar, he sent you all the cash he had!

Firetooth

QuoteP.S. You're both cowards, and you failed at doing any real damage while I std chaos'd away 150+ mil nw. FAIL.
We wasted a whole run of yours, and that net wasn't even needed. Chances are you would've destroyed that and more if we'd let you run.

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 16, 2012, 04:11:16 PM
Give Firegoose a break Alazar, he sent you all the cash he had!
I'm still in debt to Cluny. :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Guys, this is going nowhere fast, please drop it.

Anyway, yes, the rules could stand to be laid out more clearly. I've been trying to work on that lately, but there is so much to do ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on February 16, 2012, 04:13:36 PM
Guys, this is going nowhere fast, please drop it.

Sorry . . . I get carried away a little sometimes

Can we please leave this stuff ingame Alazar? I can't help but feel that this kind of stuff has been dampening the mood of the forums lately :/

Sevah

I was onlined by sharpy solitude and kamikaze in a very short period of time. I assumed they were chatting together or something. Cosy relationships.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

Thank you for insinuating that Sevah