magic

Started by Sevah, March 11, 2012, 09:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

If the documents have been suppressed, how do you know about them?

Sevah

Because I look for lots of things.

They can't stop people from thinking and getting on the internet showing ideas.
I go through a lot of information so I'll send link after link on this forum.

It would be good to know if we have an active portal for moving around galaxies
http://www.physorg.com/news193551675.html

If my suspicions are right then there's been long going contacts with Earth and another planet that's linked up with even more planets. USO based in Antarctica and we're all like a giant observatory of people getting prepared bit by bit

I feel the key to life is protecting Earth and not getting lazy both physically and mentally. Healthy body healthy mind and think outside the square you live in.
Technology was destroyed in the past for the same reason
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

I'm a member of the illuminati, and Firetooth is secretly a 500 year old cyborg - fact

Rakefur

I'm still trying to figure out if you're serious or not.

(Not you Sharptooh, Sevz.)
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

If you go watch the doco Thrive you'll sorta see where this world is going.

If you all go do some research you will realise how to form an intelligent and helpful opinion rather than be guided followers.

All my life I knew I was too capable for the world around me, as a kid I was the fastest, fittest, most coordinated and alert
I now figure out that there is specific people on top of the food chain wrecking it for everyone without getting noticed.

If ya point them out you get struck down for not conforming to the moulded structure of world domination.
We were born pure and capable then dumbed down generation after generation. Corrupted over time piece by piece to become lazy. Respect your elders comes from the days when white magic was openly practised. Power of numbers and strength in believing only what we can explain has shut down curiosity and freedom.

Sevah

Burning Books and now the fire's out of control.

Etendue

However the world is, I'm happy to be a part of it.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

That is great news and your families imaginative genes are probably stronger relating to nature than technology (curiosity). In probably 10 years time i'll be a valuable public figure healing the Earth.

All spawns of life are derived from a nanocell. Half the humans don't wanna believe we are robots but is is 100% true. That imaginative cell is a torus within the pineal gland or third eye. We are a weak robot of our own choices and actions.
Like attracts like which means your central nervous system will process food to develop your physical housing subconsciously. You won't even know it till someone explains uses for protein and water etc and eventually you will be tricked into Death. Death is not natural for humans. It is an internal war against ones self and believing a stupid ignorant herd

The science of life exists well before we figure it out. For you to be happy with life means your ancestors have done well protecting the observatory of truth. I could speculate all day but the reality is after the universe harnessing life for billions of years is this world the best we can do for eachother?

I sound crazy on a computer screen but in real life i'm adored by many for tactful honesty that actually helps people pick themselves up and try again with renewed confidence.

Gen. Volkov

Sevah, new Australian Messiah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Genevieve

Quote from: Sevah on March 12, 2012, 04:00:55 AM
I sound crazy on a computer screen but in real life i'm adored by many for tactful honesty that actually helps people pick themselves up and try again with renewed confidence.

Are you a leader of a cult? Does Adelaide have cults?

Sevah

No genevieve, stop thinking like a monkey.

They say a Magician never reveals his secrets for a reason. Prime reason is learn your own tricks which doesn't function amongst ants. I teach ants personality personality and confidence.

Now we get bull ants, fire ants, inch ants, army ants, carpenter ants, slave makers, pharoahs, little blacks and much much more. Some have wings some taste like honey.

All ya gotta do is bring out their colours and they'll start a colony from what you teach them.

Genevieve

do you run classes?

Sevah

Not on ants but I can build confidence in people and free them of their own traps. I can teach skills no one knew they had by sparking the central nervous system back into active consciousness.

Etendue

;) You truly are something special, Sevah.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Sevah

Modern day miracle worker. People are subject to their environment and usually can't see the solution. 2 steps back and 3 steps forward is the best approach for all of lifes problems.