Wooho, finally new forum skin.

Started by Abby The Rat, November 10, 2003, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

Good job guys.  Who would have thougth simple HTML (im only guessing, although I could easily check) could pull this off?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Boze (Admin)

That's me!

Beem

AGHHH! *screams in fright and shock before running crying to sha* eeeeeeeeee!!! S'different!  *hypervenatlates and passes out... giving the occasional twitch.  Scarey.  Wakes looks around gets used to it and then sees the new topic and what not buttons and passes out again.  So changed... scarey... shock... wow...  tosses skittles into the now grey air and watch as they sail just as well as the white and blue air.   Is now satisfied and runs away flinging skittles*  YAY!  (nice work...  scary sudden change... but nice...)

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Abby The Rat

It a mix of CSS and HTML. CSS for the colours, HTML for where the colours are to go. It isn't easy trying to find which change which.

And I do admit it, it is a sudden change but then I had it this setting for MONTHs now. It grew on me.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Abby The Rat

I've added the forum skin a little, since in the posting area was too brown, so I edited it, and made the history of post, a little different colour. I hope you all like.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

bob3

% killall ethnics

if(!isset($table))

return child;

A mathematician turns coffee into theorems. American coffee is only good for lemmas.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.