Mass land in turbo

Started by Drakus, May 12, 2013, 11:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakus

QUICK! GRAB LAND FROM LAND FARM BEFORE ADMINS DROP IT!
meow

Typhon

they will still find a way to remove it.

windhound

I don't understand the motive here, you just gave a large amount of land to Sevz is all.  He didn't need more land.

If I'd caught it before it left the landfarm I would have removed it, as is I'm leaving it.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sevz

Quote from: windhound on May 12, 2013, 09:46:15 PM
I don't understand the motive here, you just gave a large amount of land to Sevz is all.  He didn't need more land.

If I'd caught it before it left the landfarm I would have removed it, as is I'm leaving it.

I was the last on the line of getting it. All my ootential enemies knowingly took advantage of the land before I did. Please don't single me out sir I was much more comfortable yesterday.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Kilkenne

Lets be real, Sevz. If you wanted you would have ended up with the land either way.

Sevz

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 12, 2013, 11:30:23 PM
Lets be real, Sevz. If you wanted you would have ended up with the land either way.
Yeah I had turns to take the land straight away but didn't because it would of caused complaints. Was the problem fixed?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Dude, that land was on you so fast, I never even had any idea that Drakus had done it until I got on the forums. I just saw a HUGE jump in your land total, and I had no idea exactly why. If I had happened to be on when he did it, I would have grabbed the land and made enough rats to break you myself. But it was all on you before I even had a chance, and that was literally only a few hours after Drakus did it. I don't know what your definition of "waiting" is, but that certainly is not the same as mine.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

To be fair to sevz, he aided the farm to stop it breaking, but the white knight broke then the land got spread and fed up to sevz.

But yeah, the land went fast.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Neg, the 'bug' is still there.
Had problems with the internet at home.

I'll get to it before the 28th, but I don't see it as a priority atm. 
The round is already broken and I'm happy to disable anyone else who does it.  At this point the ban may carry over to next round, just fair warning.
I mean, I know why it concerns you Sevz -- you're worried someone might do it again and you won't catch the land in time.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't