Everyone got trolled

Started by Drakus, May 12, 2013, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

What about the land created in turbo? Is it going to be dropped from land farm?

Shadow

Not all admin functions play nice with android, so windy or shael can remove it if they want. For some reason the link to the eelevent page doesnt work in android.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Drakus

Let the players do what they want with the land. It adds a spice to undo my actions to an otherwise themeless round.
meow

Uiblis

I suggest not posting anything else if you don't want to get forum banned as well.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shoot

Vacation setting saved; your account is now locked. Your Army will be frozen in 12 hours.

--
Redwall: Warlords 3.0 Beta
Login    Forums    RWL Dictionary    Mentoring    Game Guide    Staff    Contact
This account is in vacation mode and cannot be played for another 83 hours.
--

Vacation button might be removed, but it's still possible to manipulate forms to call on the vacation command (which is still in place).

Uiblis

Shoot

Nope, obviously not a bug. The code exists in the game allowing it therefore it was obviously the intent of the developers.

Uiblis

windhound

Eh.  Great.  It looks like Sevz has all that land now Drakus -- not exactly spicing up the round
I'll fix it tomorrow. 

Shoot please PM me how you made that work.  I think I know but I'd rather be sure.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

phhht, Shadow Rudder and several others took the initiative to abuse this land, now you're going to take it away once it gets into the hands of competent individuals?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

over half that land is trapped on lower players at hitlimits I haven't grabbed it yet, it got spread after they all got good use of it. Lots of risk I'll get broken which is bad news doesn't help me for another 2 days If I can get it all i'll aim for a new Redwall 3.0 record.
Either way I support windy in any decision he makes, if you're directly punishing me for being the one with the land when he logged on that's fair enough but leaving it below is dangerous I had to get it eventually.
So in fair sportsmanship. If I'm getting penalized the land can you at least not demolish my huts or towers?

And how do you work it out? can you just reset the land gained by the account or remove recent land added to before he started? I mean this messes up all the statistics for everyone. Not sure what you'll do but I was in a commanding lead before to the degree of 50x networth now it's around 10x. The people below gained alot from Drakus's actions towards breaking me. In particular 2 of them certainly knew of the bug and utilized it before myself or snare did. One actually suggested I leave it alone so I aided the farm to prevent misuse. Figured Windy would come along remove the land before it got touched.

Need answers mang
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Kilkenne

Sevah, can you PM me a breakdown of an approximately 100k run on 550 turns with 3.0? For rebalancing purposes. Not going to distribute, just to compare numerically for balance.

windhound

When I said I'd fix it I meant the bit of code that allowed it to happen.

The land is, for better or (well, mostly) worse, out there.  Drakus broke the round and gave Sevz an unneeded boost, meaning he probably wont be broken.  If I could have gotten the land off the landfarm I would have, but that didn't happen.

I guess I could have been more clear in my answer in this thread, but in the one directly below this I said that I would not be removing the land.  So Snare, Sevz, you already had your answer before you started bitching.  Please to be reading more and whining less.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 12, 2013, 09:51:36 PM
phhht, Shadow Rudder and several others took the initiative to abuse this land, now you're going to take it away once it gets into the hands of competent individuals?

Awhy do you think I am playing? I actively used my admin account to disable people. Thiugh the amount of trash talk you have pmed to people you think is me is funny reading.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..