Reset

Started by Ian2424, February 21, 2013, 02:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakus

I am Vulpuz the Claw.
meow

Gen. Volkov

*Shakes head* I'm the Hounds of Ulster, you are on my team. Before you go making posts about me, make sure you know who I am in game. Christ.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

I'm assuming the post was from before you joined Volk, seeing as you only clanned yesterday. No need to be such a grumpus.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

It wasn't. The post is from after I joined, because I browsed the forums after I joined and that post wasn't there.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Drakus

Look man, I didn't now you joined agency then, and I certain didn't mean to offend you. If you want to take small papas pequeñas as causī bellōrum, your call.
meow

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteLook man, I didn't now you joined agency then, and I certain didn't mean to offend you. If you want to take small papas pequeñas as causī bellōrum, your call.

Come off it, you didn't even know who I was in game.

Drakus

meow

Shadow

this argument is foolish
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Right, whatever.

Firetooth

*raises weapon*

9    ?    Raise Your Weapon & it's Over (#35)    0    $135,147,452    FAW (War)    Stoat    Mossflower
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Well, I think that completes the destruction of pretty much everything you guys built while Shadow was away and it was me against like 4 or 5 of you. Unless Ryu comes back I guess. It's interesting to be on the opposite side of the numbers ratio than Shadow and I usually are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 05, 2013, 04:56:24 PM
It's just strategy bud. Now you're stuck at the bottom unable to attack anyone for three days, while I am about to make another 700 bil cash. See? If you guys were smart you'd kill me and my 600 bil food.... But you're not.
Quoted for truth. :)

Wolf Snare

No complaints, figured that would happen but someone insisted something something. I'll be back up
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)