Firetooth and LT Journal

Started by pippin the mighty, November 10, 2007, 12:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

This is redwall, welcome.

This is a friendly game which is fun and entertaining for you. It envolved simple stratergys for you to get to the top, all in all its an easy game to pick up. Theres nothing to dowload and it absolutley free.

This game hold few requirements, and I am here to equip you with the basic info of the game:

To get turns, give the game time, you start with 100 and get 5 every 10mins.

Earn loyalty: This allows you to get loyalty which is used to do missions in generals hut. The amount of huts you have affects the amount of loyalty and leaders you get.

Forage: Forage is a quick and easy way to earn food for your army.

Loot: Looting is just the same as foraging, but gets you money, not food.

Scout: scouting allows you to get land without attacking ect. its good when you have not much land.

Construct: This is were you construct your buidlngs. you need land to build on and cash, which you get from scouting and looting. You can construct:

Markets
Tents
Barracks
Camps
Huts
Foragers
Towers
City
Unused Land

Markets will increase the amount of money you get per turn, the more markets you have the more cahs you get.

Tents will Decide on how many workers you get, the more tents you have the more workers you have.

Camps are based on mercenaries, the more camps you have the more mercenaries you can buy and they will cost less.

Barracks are also based on mercenaries, they will give you mercenaries of you own when you spend turns.

Huts are for leaders. The more huts you have the more leaders you get per turn.

Foragers give you food. The more you have the more food you get.

Note: Constructing buildings and looting, scouting, foraging ect. use turns.

To attack, either go to the command bar at the bottom of the page and type in players name and click do , or go to their warlord page by clicking on the number next to thier name and click attack.

The easiest way to increase your networth is to build lots of markets and other buildings, by doing this you can use your turns and get the privellages of what the buidling give you. I think succseesfull attacks help to as thats a key way to get land. But this is just a basic journel i, me and my Assistant leader will make one soon.

Thanks for reading and good luck.
Thanks to firetooth and myself you can read this very basic journel and benifit from it i hope.

LT 8-)  And Firetooth   :-P

idunno

Looks like you were inspired.  :roll: