Reset information

Started by The Lady Shael, June 11, 2007, 02:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

There are still some bugs in the new round that need to be ironed out, but I am somewhat confident that we can officially open the new round at the end of this week.

When is the Turbo reset?
We're hoping for this Friday, the 15th, at 8 PM 10 PM EST. No guarantees, but pretty good chance.

Where will the Turbo reset be?
This sounds like a crazy question, but it is, in fact, not a crazy question at all. It shall be revealed soon.

What's so great about this round?
It's different. Maybe not drastically different, but most certainly different. Old stuff you haven't seen for a while, and stuff that no one has ever dreamed of. ^_~ But I can't guarantee everything works 100% correctly...everything was put together somewhat hastily because we were so excited about releasing this unique round.

So will this round have...?
Sorry, classified information!  :-P You'll find out at the end of this week.

What can I do in the meantime?
Sit tight and wait patiently. And it'd be beyond awesome if some of you could go and contact some oldbies and ask them to stop by and check out the new Turbo round, and/or advertise at other sites to get some new people to stop by and check us out.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

The fun of having a widely different round is that no one knows what the best strategy will be to play it.  We have tried to make it so no strategy will be the best.  Your job will be to find one that will work, or invent a new way to play.  Because of this, anyone, even a new person, could be the top emperor.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

The reset has been pushed to 10 PM EST, still tomorrow (Friday).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

wolf bite

At this point we are finding no bugs.  Yeah!  But there will always be a few things that will pop up, so be nice, Shael spent a LOT of time making the new game.  Sure it will look somewhat the same, but all the math is different and some other things that no one will expect.  I can just say one thing; I would not want to be a skiff in the water with what lurks in there.  Opps, did I say too much?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Badrang the Tyrant

How about a Stoat by the stream?

The Lady Shael

Wellll....actually no. Stoats by the stream aren't too safe either.

Badrang the Tyrant

Got it..stay away from the Skiff Races.

wolf bite

Only the brave should get near the water.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

The Lady Shael

Both Peace and Wolf will be out of town for the opening of the new release, but hopefully things will go smoothly. I'll be making a couple reset-related posts later in the day with lots of information on new features and changes so that you all know what you're getting yourselves into. ^_~ These posts will come before the actual reset.

I'll be on AIM (TheLadyShael) for the rest of the day, even if I'm not at the computer. Maybe if a bunch of you get on AIM, we can start an AIM chat and anticipate the reset (just like old times!) or ask questions about new features and such.

The Lady Shael

Reset is being pushed back till 10:30 PM EST. XD

The Lady Shael

Pushed back to 11 PM EST.