Turbo Round 44 (not reset yet)

Started by Peace Alliance, May 28, 2007, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

how come shade got most leaders?? pretty sure i tied for first place there 8-)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vraal

We all had the same obviously but I was the first person to sign up so I got it by default :P
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Peace Alliance

man... the post-game is alllll peace alliance, lol

Shadow

eh, i stopped caring after the 28th lol

incidentally, when i broke you were you expecting that to happen? you had no stoats but tons of towers apparently

Peace Alliance

ya you caught me off guard. i hadn't been attacked in like 3 days, lol

idunno

Im surprised he could attack you at all lol. 

Gen. Volkov

Man, STILL in second! I wasn't expecting this run to send me to #1 finally.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 05, 2007, 06:24:41 PM
ya you caught me off guard. i hadn't been attacked in like 3 days, lol

breaking you caught me off guard too lol.. i had stopped playing pretty much after 28th, and i had no cash or anything, so once i had the land i couldnt do anything with it lol :-P - in hindsight i probably should have dropped it, but i hate dropping land

idunno

So is there an estimate of how much time there is until the reset because it is already over 10 days behind, and when it does reset will we have all of the next month or more turns/days to play or what?       

The Lady Shael

Peace is out of town, but he said if we just get all the bugs out of the next round, it'll be ready to go. There isn't much else to fix, so I'm hoping it'll be sometime this week.
There's no telling how long the round will be...it won't be a set month like usual. It depends on the skill of our players.  8-)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Oh, it's a topple the Emperor type deal isn't it?

The Lady Shael

Classified information....you'll see.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Gen. Volkov

Bloody knew it. "Classified" my fat rear. LOL.