Demo City Bug/ City Capture Bug

Started by Juska, August 09, 2009, 12:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Ok,

So the code works great when one person captures a city from someone else who made that city; however, when someone captures a city that was captured from someone else you run into problems.

First, the city names all get merged together.

There might be a problem in demolishing 3rd hand cities (captured twice) not sure, Firetooth you managed to easily demo the cities you captured from me?

On my reg. account I currently have 16 cities. The problem is none of them exist on my demo screen. I cannot select a city in order to destroy it. The cities are jumbled together somehow, due some of them being captured from me (I had 42, 26 were taken, the remaining 16 are bugged). I know that I am still receiving all the benefits one gets from a city, they just are impossible to demolish.

Citys:     ob DefenseApparently this has no namePort HavenBooglattaBoogamorBlair AthollEdinburghSlayerProtectorTooeleKortarissJoker24Cursed be he who takes this awayCursed be he who takes this citykiromaroCersanduWolf citySnow FangHouse Katana
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Lol sorry I only just read this, I had no problem demoing. But yeah most were all called "oob defense" etc.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.