Takedown

Started by Rakefur, April 24, 2012, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Yeah, your mass messages were mildly funny. But you also betrayed the team that made you emperor and gave them no recognition the entire time. I can't even remember how many times throughout that span of a few months that you ran out of food or forget to raise defenses; you were counterproductive. Now once again you're smack talking because your new clan is carrying you through. How long til you flipflop again?

I back it up when I gloat, I don't just start talking crap like that:

"Shield will be removing WAR from the top ten. blah blah blah"
"it's takedown time. blahblah"

Just cut out your insufferable whining and bragging, it's always one or the other.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

When have we not backed up threats? Since we started going after TEMPLE we've been pretty successful, both on my own initially, then with Holby, and now with Shield.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Shadows been suiciding as long as I remember the idiot. Killing him is way overdue and he knows it so don't go blaming me for you all cheating with this recent event. Failed attacks are code abuse but you've got some convenient exceptions. 

Put your hand up if you remember a time when you had lots of networth and it was destroyed in 1 day?
Think of the effort put towards creation and safety compared to the sloppy effort it takes to destroy it. Then consider that Shadow has access to the code so now failing leader attacks is strategically more plausible than it is immoral and unfair.
I've witnessed him do it at least 50 times over the years. That's a lot of cheating in my opinion. Never have I seen him win. Never have I seen him succeed without significant support along with playing dirty loopholes. He doesn't have the capacity to netgain so out of frustration strips everyone else of their abilities
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYeah, your mass messages were mildly funny.

I believe your words were, "hysterical".

But you also betrayed the team that made you emperor and gave them no recognition the entire time.

A) Sevz was planning to betray me. B)I left the clan after it was clear Sevah had no idea to return to where we had been. I betrayed no one, and I gave the team recognition constantly.

QuoteI can't even remember how many times throughout that span of a few months that you ran out of food or forget to raise defenses; you were counterproductive.

You are so full of crap. I never ran out of food. Not once. I had 10 bil food to start with, and 18 bil more food on the market. I raised defenses every single run, and the only issue I ever had was not being able to find someone to hold net while I ran to refresh them when they were about to run out. I was a great emp, and the only problem was Sevah's ideas of what I should do. Quit lying about me to make yourself feel better.

QuoteNow once again you're smack talking because your new clan is carrying you through. How long til you flipflop again?

*Rolls eyes* Again, you are full of crap. I had good reason to leave TEMPLE, and you know it.

I back it up when I gloat, I don't just start talking crap like that:

"Shield will be removing WAR from the top ten. blah blah blah"
"it's takedown time. blahblah"

OK, first off, Snare, name me more than one time I have not backed up my words. Literally the only time I "failed" was when I said I was going to kill Peace and didn't. You know the reason why that happened, we needed him for Fair Maiden. I was still intending to kill him, until he got an espy off on Holby and we had to accelerate our plans. Secondly, as Shadow said, since Shield has been around, when has it not backed up it's words?

QuoteJust cut out your insufferable whining and bragging, it's always one or the other.

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

abartell

Lol i'm so lost *walks drunkenly into a gunfight* as far as i can tell both of you guys are one exagerating or two flat out lying but i haven't figured out who's doing what *ducks flying bullets by hiding behind other bystanders*lol probably am about to get "shot".
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Gen. Volkov

No, I am telling the simple truth, Snare is exaggerating, blustering, and lying.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

abartell

Lol i never said you lied, i was talking about all of you, which almost leaves me to believe that you are at least exagerating every once in a while.

Sevz

Quote from: abartell on April 27, 2012, 05:41:08 AM
Lol i never said you lied, i was talking about all of you, which almost leaves me to believe that you are at least exagerating every once in a while.
He is. Voklov thinks he's perfect but when he was emperor he was bleeding the supporting team. Shield is dirty
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

abartell

Alright from what i understand Volkov was in a clan and they aided him a ton because they wanted to emp him but he left there clan emped and then after his reign he turned his back onthat clan because they then rejected him smeone please tell me if i'm wrong.

Shadow

you're pretty much entirely wrong ^_^

abartell

wow thanks :) but that is what i've gathered and i am pretty much confused, lol i feel like my teacher ms hambrick who trys to clarify something but turns them into something completely different.

Shadow

Basically Volkov got tired of Sevah not being able to adapt to the tactics being used against him and left TEMPLE, for which Snare and Sevs are bitter.

abartell

oh ok thank u that sounds pretty plausable in my opinion

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHe is. Voklov thinks he's perfect but when he was emperor he was bleeding the supporting team. Shield is dirty

How was I bleeding the support team? That's bull, I was completely self sufficient and sent out tons of aid.