Takedown

Started by Rakefur, April 24, 2012, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

I don't care to argue with a brick wall. You'll figure it out eventually. Maybe i'll start playing dirty since you all speak rudely of me and the opinion has worn onto people who don't know me.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 25, 2012, 11:21:05 PM
QuoteYeah, your mass messages were mildly funny.

I believe your words were, "hysterical".

But you also betrayed the team that made you emperor and gave them no recognition the entire time.

A) Sevz was planning to betray me. B)I left the clan after it was clear Sevah had no idea to return to where we had been. I betrayed no one, and I gave the team recognition constantly.

QuoteI can't even remember how many times throughout that span of a few months that you ran out of food or forget to raise defenses; you were counterproductive.

You are so full of crap. I never ran out of food. Not once. I had 10 bil food to start with, and 18 bil more food on the market. I raised defenses every single run, and the only issue I ever had was not being able to find someone to hold net while I ran to refresh them when they were about to run out. I was a great emp, and the only problem was Sevah's ideas of what I should do. Quit lying about me to make yourself feel better.

QuoteNow once again you're smack talking because your new clan is carrying you through. How long til you flipflop again?

*Rolls eyes* Again, you are full of crap. I had good reason to leave TEMPLE, and you know it.

I back it up when I gloat, I don't just start talking crap like that:

"Shield will be removing WAR from the top ten. blah blah blah"
"it's takedown time. blahblah"

OK, first off, Snare, name me more than one time I have not backed up my words. Literally the only time I "failed" was when I said I was going to kill Peace and didn't. You know the reason why that happened, we needed him for Fair Maiden. I was still intending to kill him, until he got an espy off on Holby and we had to accelerate our plans. Secondly, as Shadow said, since Shield has been around, when has it not backed up it's words?

QuoteJust cut out your insufferable whining and bragging, it's always one or the other.

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

blaaah blah blah. Trying to convince me or yourself? I was referring to before we propped you up on your pedestal, actually. Perhaps if you didn't run with a full army every run dating back to before you joined rwl, you'd adapt much better to changes of pace in game. You wouldn't have to bail out when your support is waning.

Truth is, after the flag failed to carry you further, you were completely debilitated. You were scared of shadow striking again, so you did what you always do.

If I can't beat 'em, I join em! ~Volkov, 1984 - 2012

Not that any of this matters, I just feel like breaking your balls a little. Please "allow" us to live a little longer in reg.

Raise your defenses, noob. ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 25, 2012, 01:51:32 PM
Just cut out your insufferable whining and bragging, it's always one or the other.

The irony of this statement actually made me LOL (as a certain old man would put it)

Genevieve

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 29, 2012, 03:20:55 PM

If I can't beat 'em, I join em! ~Volkov, 1984 1964 - 2012

ftfy

Sharptooh

Shouldn't there be a BC before 1964 and an AD after 2012?

Wolf Snare

Sharpy, where'd you crawl out of?

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 29, 2012, 06:13:04 PM
it's BCE & CE, actually. But you're right. ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 29, 2012, 07:24:30 PM
Sharpy, where'd you crawl out of?

A dark dark place which contained many exams and lots of revision (well, I'm technically still there, but thought I'd visit)

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 29, 2012, 07:24:30 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on April 29, 2012, 06:13:04 PM
it's BCE & CE, actually. But you're right. ;)

LOL

Durza

very nice sharpy. Very nice
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Wolf Snare

Welcome back from the abyss.
Love how you've adopted the LOL btw
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Quoteblaaah blah blah. Trying to convince me or yourself? I was referring to before we propped you up on your pedestal, actually. Perhaps if you didn't run with a full army every run dating back to before you joined rwl, you'd adapt much better to changes of pace in game. You wouldn't have to bail out when your support is waning.

Again, you are completely full of crap. You have to know you are too. I don't even know why you bother to lie, when you know I'm just going to come on and point out how full of crap you are. Maybe you just enjoy trying to "torture" me? Well, news flash: It works better when you actually have the truth. You know I do not and have not run with a full army, that I am quite well "adapted" to the game, and that this is literally the first time I have "bailed" on a clan.

Truth is, after the flag failed to carry you further, you were completely debilitated. You were scared of shadow striking again, so you did what you always do.

If I can't beat 'em, I join em! ~Volkov, 1984 - 2012

I have literally never done that, and you know it. The truth is, I only joined the clan because Sevah promised me cash to do it, and then got me to stay by saying he could emp me. However, once I got up there, it was clear that Sevah had no CLUE what he was doing, and once the inevitable takedown happened, and Sevah still couldn't formulate an effective response, then I decided to leave. Only after that did I do anything with Shadow. I am not scared of Shadow, I was not scared of Shadow, I was fed up with Sevah's incompetence. He's a great player, but he was terrible in that situation.

QuoteNot that any of this matters, I just feel like breaking your balls a little. Please "allow" us to live a little longer in reg.

Again, it would work better if you were actually saying true things...

QuoteRaise your defenses, noob.

Maybe you should tell your net-holder to do that, since we caught him with his pants down, not the other way around.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Why do you still do the thing where you quote everything, it still makes every argument you get into impossible to follow.

Gen. Volkov

Because that's what I do Kilk. It's what I have always done, and at this point, what with all your breaks from RWL, I have been posting on RWL longer than you. So perhaps you should just get used to it. I refuse to believe you find impossible to follow what I am saying in these conversations. Just saiyan.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Kilkenne

Why does your volume of daily argument deconstruction versus my not being here matter? Deconstructing paragraphs demeans you; Apparently you can't work on one train of thought. Please continue to do the thing where this is about my absense and not your absense of mental clarity for the purpose of ego preservation.

E: In before I HAVE BEEN POSTING FOR SO MANY MORE POSTS THAN YOU. Quality over quantity, ask Genevieve.

Sevz

Quote from: Kilkenne on April 30, 2012, 08:16:37 AM
Why does your volume of daily argument deconstruction versus my not being here matter? Deconstructing paragraphs demeans you; Apparently you can't work on one train of thought. Please continue to do the thing where this is about my absense and not your absense of mental clarity for the purpose of ego preservation.

E: In before I HAVE BEEN POSTING FOR SO MANY MORE POSTS THAN YOU. Quality over quantity, ask Genevieve.
Well said, Volkov completely blames me which is rather funny. I can't count how many runs I dedicated to protecting the fool. I'm accountable for my actions and when the netholder doesn't show initiative to preserve the teams efforts I've got no control.
I mean most the time Houndsy you barely covered your own costs and just expected me to hold troops and aid back regardless of my ratio or status. I mean that's sometimes alright but when you're not gaining any land or resources or doing any damage or advancing fast enough or even protecting the other landholders we can only do so much to keep you up top.
Plenty of times you didn't follow standard procedures and cost us hundreds of billions. Doubt you'd ever understand that you wanted to stay on top with the ego trip rather than cooperate and collect a lame but important kill.

All I can say is 50bil goes to whoever suicides and murders Hounds of Ulster.
Yes you all heard me right. I strongly dislike suiciding but Volks is special. Repeat the process until he drops the clan like a sissy.
Every time he runs turns I have a new 50b to donate. If you don' trust me i'll pay in advance.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhy does your volume of daily argument deconstruction versus my not being here matter? Deconstructing paragraphs demeans you; Apparently you can't work on one train of thought. Please continue to do the thing where this is about my absense and not your absense of mental clarity for the purpose of ego preservation.

Kilk, I can work on one train of thought. Just because I break posts up into specific points I am answering doesn't mean I am not also making an overarching point. The reason I am pointing out your absence is not for ego preservation, its because you want me to change to suit your whims. Since I have been here longer than you, I think my wishes take precedence over yours. If you cannot comprehend my posts, that's YOUR problem, not mine. So, you can just shut the hell up about how I post.

Oh, and you know very well that my posts are quality. I may not be the "#1 best poster" you think yourself to be, or the awesome poster Lucy actually is, but my posts are still quality.