Takedown

Started by Rakefur, April 24, 2012, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Lose the clan and your stoatsbehind is mine.

I'll get the public to exile you out of teamplay and forced into the duel.
Fox vs Wolf. I'll uncloak when I declare my own victory. Total conquest not submission.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

abartell

lol i would feel bad if i encouraged a fight but i really want one so guys don't fight *whispers behind hand please fight*
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Gen. Volkov

QuoteLose the clan and your stoatsbehind is mine.

I'll get the public to exile you out of teamplay and forced into the duel.
Fox vs Wolf. I'll uncloak when I declare my own victory. Total conquest not submission.

I hope you know how ridiculous you are.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I hope you know that the fact that you aren't simply ignoring him is the reason for him being so ridiculous.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Pretty much aye. Don't trash me and I'll show respect.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

He'd be ridiculous whether I ignored him or not. Silly Shadow.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 06, 2012, 12:35:43 AM
He'd be ridiculous whether I ignored him or not. Silly Shadow.
This thread makes you look bad. Please stop posting  :-\

I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

You really think I care? I've really had quite enough of people's unasked for judgments of me. If you want the thread to die, then don't post in it anymore, because I was done talking until you decided to butt in.