A Proposition

Started by Holby, May 11, 2008, 09:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

After the fall of our latest Emperor, the great and benevolent Nova, many Warlords have unsuccessfully searched for a new banner to rally under, while others are at a loss to where to direct their forces.

I, the warlord Joy Division, now set aside personal gain and instead freely offer my services to an aspiring clan to transform them to the latest authoritive force. I am open to all offers, but do not wish to join a peaceful or unambitious clan. In return for my services, I only request an active role within the clan to effectively initiate growth and power.

I will consider my work done when:
1) The Clan is ranked at the top of average networth
2) The Clan occupies 5 of the top ten positions
3) The Clan doubles its members

If you are the leader of a Clan who believes they can benefit from my presence, please send enquiries (and chocolate) to Joy Division, #572.
I will not deleted this

Alazar is Back

Wrath could definetly benefit from your presence. Well actually any clan would :P

We are not peaceful and we are more than ambitous. I would love for you to have an active role in our clan, we already organize runs so you could be alot of help. What say you?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Nova was no emperor, he was a mule...

As for ambition, i don't think there is a lack of it at the moment, as things seem to be pressure cooking on reg atm.

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 12, 2008, 05:47:30 PM
Nova was no emperor, he was a mule...

As for ambition, i don't think there is a lack of it at the moment, as things seem to be pressure cooking on reg atm.

I love it when the action heats up and there are good players on both sides and nobody knows the full scope of the action.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..